Crazy Green Juice... But it's Red? For building up blood and iron to prevent Anemia
Rate the Juice
A great healthy juice to make at home if you have a juicer (obviously). Not only does this drink help provide iron, red blood cells, and a strong flavor it also gives you a great load of energy for the day. I recommend this drink to be made right before bedtime so that you can have it on the go in the morning, it will still be fresh. This is like an orangic energy drink that your body craves for! If you do not have a juicer I will supply links for where to purchase one...
By the way(BTW): try to purchase organic products if you can, I know it can be pricey but, "Health is not valued till sickness comes."
Krazy Healthy Kale & Beat Stir Up Preparation Time
- a smudge Baby Watercress, (about a small handle)
- a smugde Spinach, (about a small handful)
- 1/8 Whole Red Onion
- 1 Tumeric, skin it
- 1 piece Garlic, (OPTIONAL)
- 1 stock Celery, chop it up
- small piece Ginger, depending on how strong you want the drink.... try to keep it less than 1 inch
- 1 stock Beet Leaves, chill it up!
- 1/2 Beet, cut into small pieces depending on juicer size
- 1 Apple, preference Granny Smith Apple
- 1 Orange Carrot
- 1/2 Purple Carrot, (it is just like be
- a BIG handful Kale
- 1/10 slices Aloe, beware the aloe is bitter but you won't taste it in the drink.
- 1 stock Chard, no preference of the type of charge.
Don't have a juicer??? Here's where to buy one!!
What to do and How to do it...
- Set up Juicer
- Set up working place have knife and cutting board available
- Clean and prepare ingredients
- Start placing ingredients into juicer one at a time.... Make sure the ginger and red onions are put in about halfway through.
- Enjoy, store in fridgerator if there is some left