Disabled? Funny Disability Denial Jokes
Look At It This Way...
After being denied Social Security Disability Insurance twice, I decided to take a lighthearted approach to my second denial letter. I figure third time is a charm, but while I'm waiting on my lawyer to hopefully win my case for me, I thought I would have some fun!
So here are some things that I think the Social Secuirty Administration really wants to put in that nice long denial letter that they send you. Please note, for anyone who doesn't have a funny bone in their body, that these are just jokes! I'm disabled and if I can laugh, surely you can too. Have a laugh, okay? Geez...
Stayingalivemoma's Disability Denial Jokes
1. Sorry, we didn't find you disabled. You can reapply once you've died.
3. We have reviewed your application and even though you are in heart failure, you still have a pulse which makes you ineligible for disability insurance.
4. Sorry, you listed depressive disorder on your application with trouble concentrating and memory loss. However, you did remember how to write, otherwise how else could you have done the application? Therefore, after careful review we did not find you disabled. Could you please forget about us now?
5. We have reviewed your application and you stated that you could no longer perform your job because your hands hurt from rheumatoid arthritis. After looking carefully at our records, we see that you dialed our number 14 times while we we reviewing your application to check on its status. Therefore, we have come to the conclusion that your hands work just fine. Nice try.
6. You stated in your application that you have trouble walking, however, we have you on camera coming into the Social Security Office for an interview and you seemed to be getting around just fine. Lots of people walk with a severe limp. Now, should you lose one or (preferably both your legs), then feel free to reapply.
Laughter is the BEST medicine, who says the doctors know what they're talking about anyway?
Have any jokes of your own you want to add? Feel free to post them or leave a comment. It's much appreciated.
Like what you read? Please share with your friends...we all can use a laugh and it is infectious...soon, the whole world will be laughing! HaHaHa
Social Security's One-Day Training
Links for more Disability Jokes by & for People with Disabilities
- Cripple, Disabled, Wheelchair, Funny Jokes - Tetraplegicliving.com
Various disabled & wheelchair jokes. Disability jokes wheelchair jokes disability humour
- Disability jokes I have collected
Disability jokes I have collected
- Man Walks Into A Joke: The Ultimate Collection of Jokes and One-Liners
Man Walks Into A Joke: The Ultimate Collection of Jokes and One-Liners