DIY How To Make The Best Homemade Mouthwash That is All Natural, Organic and is Fluoride-Free
Homemade Mouthwash Recipe Ratings
Natural Homemade Mouthwash
The Benefits of Using The Best Homemade Mouthwash
This is a very simple and quick mouthwash to make. This fluoride-free homemade mouthwash is the best mouthwash I have ever used and it goes perfectly with my homemade toothpaste from coconut oil. This mouthwash makes my mouth feel super clean, and it doesn't burn at all like Listerine. The only flavor that I really taste anymore is the peppermint, because I have gotten used to the baking soda taste, and the baking soda taste is not strong at all anyway. This mouthwash is perfect for people who can't handle the intense burning of commercial mouthwash and who want to stay away from all of the toxic chemicals they put in their mouthwash like fluoride. Fluoride is very bad for you. It's a toxic waste that mainly comes from the phosphate fertilizer industry. They used to release this chemical into the air until the farm animals and plants were dying. They were forced to contain it and instead of properly disposing of it, it ends up in your mouth. It's best to stay away from fluoride.
There are also many other chemicals in commercial mouthwash and I for one do not trust any corporation with making anything that goes into my body. We should take personal responsibility for our health. This is really the best mouthwash to me and it's natural, inexpensive and quick to make. There are only 3 ingredients. Some people use hydrogen peroxide for a mouthwash, but I think it is too strong and there are the chemicals again. With my homemade mouthwash I don't have to worry about the kids swallowing it because it is harmless. Also it's easy to swish it around for a minute or two; Commercial mouthwash always makes me want to spit it out after a few seconds. My homemade mouthwash has a fresh mint feeling that it leaves behind and it feels amazing! Baking soda is great because it makes your teeth whiter by scrubbing away plaque and stains on your teeth. Check out my other article here about how to make your own homemade toothpaste that is all natural. Follow me on HubPages to your right and share this article with your friends.
now Peppermint Oil Used For Homemade Mouthwash
Homemade Mouthwash Ingredients
- 1/3 cup Baking Soda
- 4 cups Distilled Water
- 16 drops Peppermint Oil
Buy Your Peppermint Oil Cheap Here
Homemade Mouthwash Instructions
- GET A CONTAINER FOR YOUR MOUTHWASH. I bought a Rubbermaid container that has a snap on cap attached to it from Walmart, which makes it easy to open and close it to take a little bit of the mouthwash into your mouth.
- MEASURE THE BAKING SODA AND PUT IT INTO THE CONTAINER.
- ADD THE PEPPERMINT OIL TO THE BAKING SODA. This will help the peppermint oil bind to the baking soda so that it will not rise to the top of the water as easily. Peppermint oil tastes great and give you a clean fresh minty feeling in your mouth.
- ADD THE DISTILLED WATER TO THE MIX. Make sure you use distilled water because it is the cleanest form of water you can use. You can make distilled water on your own or you can buy it really cheap in the store. I get mine at Walmart. At the time of writing this article the price for 1 gallon of Great Value distilled water at Walmart costs 88 cents. Last year it was just 68 cents or so, so price are on the rise once again. Don't use tap water or certain types of bottled water because it could contain harsh chemicals that can hurt you like fluoride and other chemicals.
- MIX IT UP! With the container from Walmart you can just shake it all up for a few seconds and that's it. Shake the mouthwash before every use. The peppermint oil can quickly rise to the top and it doesn't taste very good alone. You really need a container that you will be able to shake for a a second or 2 or 3 before every use. It's very simple. I usually shake up my mouthwash anyway. Try not to make a larger amount of this recipe because the flavor tends to change after a month or so.
What DIY Natural Homemade Recipes Do You Know About?
Please comment down below
Main Reason to Switch to Homemade Mouthwash Poll
What's your main reason for switching to homemade mouthwash?
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Used for Homemade Mouthwash
Other Organic Natural Homemade Recipes
- How To Make the Best Homemade Aluminum Free Deodorant-Antiperspirant: Easy Recipe!
This is how to make the best natural deodorant without aluminum. It's the best deodorant for men & the best deodorant for women. This coconut oil deodorant is one of the best DIY projects that is easy
- How To Make 100% Natural Homemade Body Wash, Shampoo,Conditioner & Face Wash All-In-One
Here is how you save money & make your own All-In-One 100% natural homemade body wash, face wash, sulfate free shampoo & conditioner.This is how to make soap that works for your body, face and hair!
- How To Make The Best Homemade Laundry Detergent Easy & Without Toxic Chemicals
Here's how to make the best homemade laundry detergent easily without toxic chemicals and it can save you a lot of money on laundry detergent.This homemade laundry soap or detergent is quick & easy
- DIY How To Make The Best Homemade Toothpaste That is All Natural, Organic and is Fluoride-Free
DIY Projects. Here you can see how to make the best fluoride-free all natural organic coconut oil toothpaste. This is the best whitening toothpaste and has all the benefits of coconut oil. DIY recipe
- Nutiva Coconut Oil Review & List of Coconut Oil Uses
Here I have reviewed Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and have explained some of the many uses of this coconut oil & the benefits of coconut oil like coconut oil for hair & coconut oil for skin