Medical Alert Jewelry - Need to Purchase?
You NEED to wear your Medical Alert Jewelry!
MUST READING! In this article I lay out why you should purchase some form of Medical Alert Jewelry, and why you MUST wear it. This message is for anyone who has ongoing chronic conditions which must be treated in a special way.
I relate some of this from my own personal experience of being a diabetic, and a transplant patient. When I went into the transplant center, one of the first things they did was to help me secure a medical alert bracelet.
Don't Leave Home without it! -Your diabetic bracelet could save your life!
"Don't leave home without it!" ...
This Is a theme of a popular commercial! It is also one of my premises of living.
A diabetic bracelet is a simple bracelet that gives me peace of mind that if something happened I would receive the proper medical treatment for a diabetic.
In addition, when I decided to purchase a medic alert bracelet, I had other medical conditions of which others needed to be aware. I am a kidney transplant patient and all this information was put on one ID bracelet. It is a life saver!
When Choosing Your Medical ID, choose Jewelry you`ll want to wear everywhere!
Medical Alert Jewelry Amazon Search
American Medical ID has a full range of top quality Medical Alert Jewelry!
NOTICE: If you have any chronic ailment requiring emergency attention, you need to wear some form of Medical Alert Jewelry.
Question: Where can I get a high quality Medic- Alert Bracelet? As you shop around you might want- and should consider American- Medical ID's.
If you would like a- great ID Bracelet check out the link below!...
American Medical ID
Personalized Bracelets and Necklaces. As always, free engraving.
Who should wear a medical ID?
Medical alert Jewelry
Who should wear a medical ID?
Medical Alert ID Bracelet or similar ID jewelry should be worn by people that have certain medical conditions of which a medical service provider might need to know. Remember, you may not always be able to tell someone your condition. The bracelet should be worn round the clock in case there is ever any kind of emergency where the professional would need to know right away!
WHO NEEDS TO WEAR A MEDIC ALERT ID BRACELET (or similar ID Jewelry)
ADD / ADHD
Allergies (Food, Medications, Insects)
Bariatric surgery patients
Blood thinners/anticoagulants (Coumadin/Warfarin)/even aspirin
Cardiac Conditions (heart patients)
Child medical patients left alone with caretakers
Children with Special Needs
Clinical trial patients
Drug allergies (such as Penicillin)
Epilepsy & other Seizure issues
Food allergies (such as peanut)
Hearing, sight or mentally impaired
Heart disease (angina, atrial fibrillation, pacemakers)
Insect allergies (such as bee stings)
Mental health patients
People taking multiple medications
People taking various medications
Safety Reasons for Children and Seniors
Senior medical patients
Special needs children
Surgery, transplant or cancer patients
Why are medical IDs critical?
Medical Alert ID's Are Critical
Below are just some of the reasons they are critical!
In my own case, a few years ago I fell into a diabetic coma (sugar level in my blood was 20 mg / dl and falling. First responder immediately checked my medical alert bracelet! Critical care was given to me! Thank God!
- A medical ID bracelet or necklace communicates for you - in a crisis, when you might not be able to speak for yourself
- Many common ailments have similar symptoms. This can lead to misdiagnoses. Rapid diagnosis is critical to effective treatment. A brief depiction of vital medical facts engraved on your medical ID ensures appropriate and timely medical care.
- Half of medical mistakes occur because of errors made upon admission or discharge from the hospital. Wearing a medical alert ID helps protect against potentially injurious medical errors.
- Emergency responders look first for a medical ID; (more than 75 percent check for a medical ID immediately upon assessing the patient).
- Medical IDs can eliminate trips to the hospital; they can possibly reduce unnecessary hospital admissions; they can keep minor emergencies from becoming major ones. Medical Alert ID's have/are/ and will save lives.
My Spotlight on a Medical Alert Bracelet
There are many reasons to consider purchasing this Medical ID bracelet. When you consider you will be wearing it everywhere and continually, it is well worth the investment.
1. Adjustable Medical ID bracelet measures 9 inches in length and 0.5 inches or 13mm in width.
2. Like a watch, it is very adjustable. The jewelry can be adjusted from 7.5 inches in length to 9 inches in length.
3. This men's Medical ID bracelet is made of titanium. Strength plus elegance!
4. Its ID plate measures 2 inches (49mm) in length for plenty of info!
5. Low price. You will probably not find better pricing anywhere!
If you looking for a great value, light weight, affordable, beautifully engraved Medical ID Bracelet, I recommend you consider this one!
Medical Alert Jewelry from Amazon
American Medical ID Offers Free Custom Engraving!
Additional resources for the diabetic from Amazon. VOTE YOUR FAVORITE
Vote for which you think might be most helpful to you!