How Fat Burning Creams Work
Why does it seem like we just pile on the fat as we approach middle age? Surely it has to do with much more than what we eat and the quantity we consume. I say this because there are a good many women (and men) that though slim, still have a bit of ‘jiggly’ fat around the abdomen.
Many of us aren't really fat in the sense of being fat-fat; we just have that unsightly abdominal bulge, a thing that just about stops us from wearing nice figure enhancing outfits.
Exercising doesn’t seem to help ‘dissolve’ that flab; at least, it didn’t help me. You find that you get to a point where you’ve lost some substantial weight, but the belly fat never fully disappears.
After a good number of exercise sessions and the use of tummy trimmers, neoprene sauna suits and cling-film wraps . . . yes, the must-have-in-the-kitchen saran wrap, I can confidently say I have finally found a solution to reducing and totally eliminating the belly fat around my waist line.
The waist trimming belt i use . . .
Fast, Easy, and Cheap Way to Lose Abdominal Fat – My Experience
No! This is neither a miracle product, nor is it some wonder pill that gives results in seven days! Rather, it’s a combination of two things, which I should have thought about much earlier, but then, ‘aha’ moments do take forever to come.
It’s not only affordable and a breeze to use, it works fairly fast, and in my case I started to lose belly fat within 3 weeks . . . I began to see visible results. The results were not only clear but better than i could ever have imagined.
How I did it?
Before I go into that, I must mention that I have always had a tummy trimming belt which I wear around my waist whenever i have to do house chores. I use it for about an hour in the morning and get busy doing something worthwhile like decluttering, cooking, washing, or ironing. In the evening, or at night, I wear it again and work out on a treadmill for about 10 -20 minutes, depending on how lazy or energetic I feel.
Within these times, I find that I lose a good amount of water (through sweating), and as much as an inch off my waist. I did this regimen for a minimum of three days a week but if I’m feeling really good, five times.
Of course I have always known that this is only water loss . . . It doesn’t burn off or melt belly fat deposits. Plus within 24 hours, I gain the inch I lost back! I came to the conclusion that losing weight this way only works as a temporary measure and thus, I treated it so.
Fast Way to Lose Stomach Weight?
If have an event to attend in a couple of days, I get a quick ‘fix it’ in form of temporary weight loss around my waist. So, if I have a special outing on a Friday night and want the perfect shapely silhouette in a body con dress; I begin to work towards a flatter tummy from the Monday before.
With this method, you'll discover a slight tightness and a flatter stomach with a loss of a couple of inches at best, temporarily.
Not good enough though!
So Do Fat Burning Creams Work?
Then a couple of months ago, I stumbled on an article that had to do with 'fat burning' creams. I was curious. Does it work or not? I was eager to find out because I still had some belly fat I wanted to get rid of. The waist trimmer doesn’t ‘melt off’ the fat; it just ‘squeezes’ out some water!
So i did more research on it and read tons of reviews . . . I wanted to read reviews of those who’ve used fat burning creams. During the course of my research, I discovered that it did work for many people (average star 4.5 out of 5), but for a few others it didn’t really work. Also, it only worked well if you had moderate abdominal fat.
My Regimen - Tummy Trimmer + Fat Burning Cream Combo
I was determined to make it work for me but with a little help from my neoprene tummy trimmer. So, how did i achieve this?
The tummy fat burning/anti cellulite-cream i use . . .
- Two times a day, I massage the fat burner cream onto my belly and sides with my makeshift 'massage tool', where the fat deposits sit. I ensure that I follow the simple instructions to the ‘T’.
- Wear an old spaghetti top tee that’s snug enough to easily absorb excessive sweat. It will also act as a barrier between the creamed body, and the tummy trimmer belt.
- Hold my stomach in, as much as is possible, then firmly wrap the tummy trimmer belt around my fat stomach and hold the belt in place with the attached Velcro strip.
- Get on the treadmill and burn off some calories. If you don’t have one you can do some housework, go jogging, walk round the block, or do some aerobics to some hip-hop tunes!
- Keep it on for about an hour, not longer, and then take off the belt and the probably dripping tee.
I must mention that I chose the tummy trimming belt for my stomach fat over cling film (saran wrap) for these six reasons:
- It’s easier to use
- It’s a one-time purchase (cost effective)
- Not as clumsy to use like saran wrap
- It holds the tummy firmly while supporting the back
- It’s hand washable, so I can use it over and over again
- It’s soft but resilient for extra comfort
7 Noticeable Results of My Fat Loss Regimen
I have been doing this fat loss routine every single day, religiously, for the past four weeks and I'm delighted to say that I’m beginning to see good results. Quite impressive too!
Here are seven of the most noticeable results:
- Better toned skin around the waist and entire abdomen
- A more ‘sculptured’ waist line
- A firmer and tighter stomach
- Less skin 'flapping' below the abdomen . . . the jiggles have totally disappeared
- Smoother, softer skin
- Permanent loss of 3" from my waistline
- All traces of cellulite disappeared
My theory is that fat burning creams DON'T burn fat per se. On the contrary, they heat up the fatty areas and burn calories there, faster than is the norm. Still, the combination of the two works quite well for me. The tummy trimmer belt helps heat up the area and thus burn off calories faster.
I intend to stop applying the weight loss cream after six weeks of use but will still use the trimmer and see what results i come up with after 8 weeks of this routine.
With regular exercise, I'll endeavor to retain the weight loss...
DIY Fat Burning Cream
So Do They Really Work for Belly Fat?
Talking from experience, it worked for me, so i am convinced they do work . . . BUT not without some extra help in form of some exercise or activity (no matter how little), and my tummy trimmer belt.
Losing excess weight around the waist has never been easier!
Next 'fat-burning' destination . . . My thighs!
© 2015 viryabo