Do you think that your brain might be a bit slower than others, Lets see why?
Ever wondered that there are people in our societies who are faster than you, as if they make faster decisions, faster calculations and are less doubtful.
Lets go a little deeper in our daily life, but before that, have a look what everyone always keep saying,
"The next door is a genius, he is lawyer and he is always two steps ahead of everything, From house renovation to charity work. He always has everything mapped out and everything goes smoothly and swiftly for him. While for me there are always doubts and confusion in every other step"
This is something what we have always experienced in our life.
That's the biggest mistake that we do when we look at ourselves. We should understand that we are not dumb or inferior in any other way. The only thing that makes people dull are their lifestyles.
You need to Boost your brain activity and put your nerve cells to their maximum potential.
I will now share five ways that will help you become smarter, faster and more confident
1. Always do some maths everyday, try not to use your calculators for simple calculations, the best way to do that is to calculate your grocery price before the cashier checks it, just keep summing everything you place in your cart.
2. If u are married, then your sex life is very important. Scientific research has shown that the brain refreshes and sort of reboots whenever you spend quality time with your wife.
3. Try eating a banana everyday, it contains potassium which is the most essential nutrient to our nerve cells.
4. Try eating less, don’t keep your stomach full. According to research, 20% of the energy in our body is used by our brain, and this requires oxygen. If u r full, your lungs don’t take deeper breadths, hence you end up having less oxygen to your brain.
5. Tea, tea is something that refreshes you, plus Green tea also makes you lose extra weight. As compared to coffee, tea is not harmful to your heart and is completely a good choice.
Tell me something that i don’t know
Ever wondered what the people in the earlier times used to do,
This is something that i have tried personally and i would recommend all of my readers to give it a chance rather than saying, “Oh well, like that's gonna solve my problems”. I have tried this, its like a a soft gum, you can also chew it, plus it has a great taste and aroma. So if u are smart enough, you can eat something good and organic rather than those chemical chewing gums.
When the time Islam started spreading, people had tonnes of questions to ask the prophet of that time, Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h). it was reported that Ibn Abass Radi Allaho Anh, a companion of the Prophet said, “Drinking Luban with sugar on an empty stomach is favorable for the mind and helps against forgetfulness, it was reported further that Anas Radi Allaho Anh said to a man who complained to him of forgetfulness, “ soak it overnight and in the morning take a sip of it on an empty stomach, because it is good against forgetfulness.”
Its rather usual name is Frankincense. I will give you more research by modern scientists on Frankincense in my future articles too. Till then STAY SMART.