- Alternative & Natural Medicine
Doctor In your Kitchen-House Hold Remedies
Home Remedies And Natural Medicines
Home remedies are medicines made at home by using fruits, vegetables,herbs in a natural way which are simple,has no side effects,are quite pocket friendly plus the pleasure and satisfaction of being able to cure yourself.
Skin Problems: The very first thing we every body do in the morning,while we are going out is we look in the mirror.The most discussed issue is skin problems like pimples,acne's,acne scars, sunburns,suntans,skin darkening,wrinkles etc etc etc.All of us want to look best all the time.Adults to youngsters all are just in search of something that will be the perfect cure of the problem but the search ends with expensive beauty parlor treatments,beauty products which is just a short term cure for skin problems.What if you get rid of all this problems without paying such heavy expenses and at the comfort of home.Today i am going to share with you all the medicines available in our homes.Our kitchens are full of such medicines just the right measures used in right way helps a lot.Before trying this methods please do consult your doctor and find what he thinks and how severe the problem is.
Using Fruits And Vegetables For Skin Problems.
- Oranges:Applying dry orange skin paste with rose water helps reducing acne scars,blemishes and dark spots.You can simply rub orange on face for problem free skin.applying orange skin paste mixed with water on pimples and acne prone skin helps reducing pimples and acne's.
- Papaya: Applying ripen papaya pulp on face brings glow and fades scars and blemishes gradually.Applying raw papaya paste on acne affected areas help curing acne.
- Lemon: Applying lemon juice on acne effected areas help reducing acne.Lemon juice mixed with rose water glycerine in equal proportions helps maintaining skin smooth and soft.Regular use gives younger looking flawless skin.Lemon juice mixed with honey in ratio of 2:1 for 20 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water helps reducing skin tan,sun burns.Lemon juice 3-4 drops mixed with 1 tablespoon of gram flour 2 teaspoons of raw milk applied on face neck arms for 15 minutes and wash off with water for a month lightens skin.
- Garlic: Massaging raw garlic several times a day helps reducing acne and clear dark spots,pimples and boils.
- Coriander Juice and Mint Juice:A teaspoon of coriander juice mixed with pinch of turmeric powder helps reducing pimples and black spots.A teaspoon of mint juice mixed with pinch of turmeric helps reducing pimples and black spots.
- Fenugreek: Leaves of this vegetable are used for applying on acne and pimple prone skin.Make paste of leaves of fenugreek and apply it over the face each night for 2weeks before going to bed wash with warm water in the morning prevents pimples and black heads.
- Cucumber: Applying grated cucumber on face eyes and neck for 15-20 minutes prevents pimples and blackheads.Cucumber juice mixed with lemon juice applied on acne pimple affected areas gives a long term relief from this problem.
- Tomato: Tomato rubbed on face or juice applied on face helps to remove scars and blemishes.
Skin Lightening and Anti-tan Packs
- Add 1/2 teaspoon milk powder to 5 drops honey and 5 drops of lemon juice with 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil make a paste apply on face, neck and arms wash after 10-15 minutes repeat weekly for 5 weeks
- Add oatmeal,curd,tomato juice make a paste apply for 20 minutes wash off with cold water.
- Mix grated tomato with 2-3 drops of lime juice apply on face leave it for 20 minutes use twice a week for best results.
- Mix pinch of turmeric in yogurt apply on hand and neck and arms regularly for half an hour is a good anti tan pack.
- Mix 2 teaspoon of oatmeal with half cup ripe papaya add 2 drops of honey apply this mask all over the face neck and arms wash after 20 minutes repeat twice a week helps lightening skin tone and increases skin elasticity.
- For sunburn take teaspoon of ground meals mix with half cup of yogurt apply on face and neck rub it gently in circular motions wash off with water.
- Using one teaspoon honey with one egg yolk for a face pack helps a lot try applying this face pack for 4 times a week for 20 minutes wash off with water.
Using Other Products Available In Kitchen
- Sugar: Mix 1/2 teaspoon of sugar with lime juice applied on face and neck helps reducing acne and pimples in 2 weeks making skin glow and fading dark spots.Using sugar as scrub helps making skin smooth and bright.
- Carom seeds(Ajwain): Carom seeds if grind in curd and applied on face also helps to get rid of acne and pimples.
- Nutmeg(jayphal): If nutmeg grinded in milk and applied on face and neck helps a lot in reducing acne and pimple scars and visibly removes dark spots making complexion fair.
- Honey: Honey when applied directly on skin acts as natural moisturizer.It prevents skin form becoming too oily maintains moisture content.
- Gram Flour/Chickpea flour/Besan: Gram flour mixed with butter milk and applied on face reduces acne and acne scars.
- Neem Leaves: Water boiled with neem leaves used for taking steam help reducing pimples and acne.
- Tulsi (basil): Tulsi leaves when rubbed on face helps to remove acne scars and blemishes.
- Coconut Water: Applying coconut water with cotton swap on face helps reducing acne scars,blemishes and sun tan.
- Ice: Rubbing few pieces of ice directly on face 3-4 times a day or on acne affected areas of skin gives a soothing effect to skin helps overcoming inflammation and fastens healing.
- Olive Oil: Using olive oil on skin daily helps lightening scars and blemishes and gradually reduces their visibility.Applying olive oil on cracked feet helps removing cracks on feet.
- Baking Soda:Mix baking soda in water make a thick paste apply on pimples and acne after 10-15 minutes rinse with warm water.This cure helped many to recover from the problem of acne and pimples for ever.
- Sandalwood: Applying sandalwood paste on face helps to overcome acne and remove its scars.Applying paste of sandal power and turmeric powder on face and acne affected areas gives a clean up effect
- Aloe-Vera: Applying aloe-Vera gel on face and other acne affected areas does wonders.one can directly rub the aloe-Vera leaf its pulpy side on face it really really helps a lot.
- Jaggery: Take a paste of jaggery apply on acne prone skin let it dry for 20 minutes peel the paste off black heads will come out wash off with clean water.
- Toothpaste: Here we use white toothpaste not the gel apply on face or acne prone skin reduces size of pimples and acne also reduces redness and removes excess oil and helps healing faster.
Prevention Is Better Than Cure
- For younger looking healthy skin wash your face twice thrice daily with water
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid fried and spicy frequent food intake.
- Avoid junk food.
- Add fruits and salads in your routine diet.