Vitamin D3 Can Help Prevent Cancer?
New advice tells us to supplement with Vitamin D3
There has been a lot of discussion in the media recently regarding Vitamin D3 and its benefits to our health. After much research and many studies we are being adviced to take vit D3 supplements.
Vitamin D3 is usually made through exposing of our skin to sunlight. We can also get some Vitamin D3 from diet. Unfortunately in the uk our sunlight hours are limited and also the bad quality of much of our food means that the vitamins are just not available in the amounts needed.
However if we ate good quality organic food including fish eggs and cows milk along with a good amount of time spent every day in the sun this would improve our VItamin D3 levels and therefore reduce our risk of many illnesses including Cancer,Cardiovascular disease and many more.
What does vitamin D3 do?
- Vitamin D Is important because it helps your body absorb the minerals Calcium and phosphorus which are most important for strong bones.Vitamin D is very important for overall good health and research has now discovered that vit D may be important in preventing some serious illnesses including Cancer. Here are some of the bodies functions that vit D helps.
- Calcium absorption
- Is involved in maturing of white blood cells
- Helps to regulate blood Sugar
- Improves muscle function
- Helps Cardiovascular function, healthy heart and circulation.
- Helps Respiratory function, healthy lungs.
- Helps Brain function
- Anti Cancer
- Regulates mood reduces depression.
- Helps boost weight loss.
Am I low in Vitamin D3?
How do I know I am low in vitamin D3? It is estimated that around 40% of Americans are deficient in this vitamin.
Signs you may have low vitamin D levels
- Aches and pains
- General tiredness
- Trouble with your digestive system
- Doctors can diagnose a vitamin d deficiancy with a simple blood test.
Vitamin D3 is an essential vitamin for good health
- Most people are low in Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D is made in the body from the sun.
- Indoor lifestyle contributes to low vitamin D
- Many diseases could be reduced by vitamin D supplementation
- Cancer risk could be reduced by 50%
- Vitamin D also helps keep your immune system healthy
- Vitamin D can also help prevent hypertension, heart disease and stroke.
- Low levels of vitamin d can speed up bone loss and increase the risk of fractures.
- Studies show adults need between 800 and 2000 IU daily
Food sources of Vit D3
Only a few foods contain Vit D naturally. Because of this vit D has been added to some foods.
- Egg Yolk
- Orange juice(added)
Just Potent Vit D3
Just Potent Vitamin D3 delivers the same vitamin D3 that your body produces from exposure to the sun but without the risks the sunlight may have on your skin. Many people believe they mIshtar be getting a sufficient amount of vitamin D3 from the sun but many studies have shown that most people are not getting the recommended amount.
Studies also show that the average amount of time spent outside the house has decreased dramatically as we are staying indoors a lot more than ever before. The Just Potent Vitamin D3 is a tiny softgel, when taken every day it will provide you with all the D3 your body needs. With 500 softgels, you have 500 days supply of vitamin D to your body with no side effects.
Latest Research on Vit D and Tumour activity.
Science Daily April 2018
Researchers at University of California San Diego School of Medicine suggest higher levels of vitamin D are associated with decreasing risk of breast cancer. Their epidemiological study is published in the June 15 online issue of PLOS ONE, in collaboration with Creighton University, Medical University of South Carolina and GrassrootsHealth, an Encinitas-based nonprofit organization that promotes vitamin D research and its therapeutic benefits.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and does not substitute for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, and/or dietary advice from a licensed health professional. Drugs, supplements, and natural remedies may have dangerous side effects. If pregnant or nursing, consult with a qualified provider on an individual basis. Seek immediate help if you are experiencing a medical emergency.