Dukan Diet Beginner's Recipes
Attack Phase Recipes
Oat Bran Turkey Meatball Soup
Preparation and Cooking Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
You will need:
Ground turkey breast or lean ground beef - 1 lbs.
Oat bran - 1.5 Tbsp.
Onion - 1 medium, minced
Low fat ketchup
Pepper - 1 tsp.
Fat-free chicken broth - 1 can (49 oz)
Frozen mixed vegetables (do not thaw) - 1 pack (10 oz.)
- In a large bowl, combine onion, ground turkey or lean ground beef, oat bran, low fat ketchup and season with a half teaspoon of salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat broiler and lightly spray rack of broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Shift the meatball mixture to a tin of foil. Tap the mixture into 9x6 inch rectangle.
- Slice into 1 ½ inch squares and roll each square into a ball and position each meat balls on the broiler pan.
- Broil meat balls in low fire about 6 minutes or until cooked.
- Boil chicken broth over medium-high heat.
- Add frozen vegetables and simmer for 8 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Add meat balls and cook for another minute.
- Serve immediately.
Easy Dukan Floating Island
Preparation and Cooking Time: 30 minutes
You will need:
Egg whites – 4
Low fat skimmed milk – 500ml (18 fl. Oz.)
Sweetener to taste
- Beat the egg whites until they form soft but firm and steady peaks.
- Bring the milk to a boil, then add the sweetener and a few drops of vanilla.
- Gently spoon out snowball-sized fractions of the egg whites and drop them into the hot milk carefully. Once the egg whites swell up, turn them over and remove with a lowered spoon and drain on a plate.
More Recipes Coming!
Watch out for more recipes, I'll be posting more delicious and healthy Dukan Diet recipes for every phase. From appetizers, soups, main course, desserts and even snacks.
You can also take a look at Dukan Diet General Rules to guide you on the do's and dont's of each phase of the Dukan diet.
Check this related article you should not miss: Delicious Foods To Snack On During the Attack Phase of the Dukan Diet