- Diet & Weight Loss
Special Occasion Dukan Diet Recipes
Stuffed Chicken Breasts in Basil and Tomato
Enjoy these meals while you're on diet.
Cruise Phase (PP)
Cooking and Preparation Time: 40 minutes
You will need
Chicken breasts (boneless, skinless) – 4 pcs. approximately 4 to 6 oz. each
Sun dried tomatoes (drained) – 8 pcs.
Basil – ½ bunch or a handful
Balsamic vinegar – ¼ cup
Chicken stock – ¾ cup
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In the side of each chicken breast, cut a deep, large, horizontal pocket without cutting the top or bottom of the breast.
2. Put in two slices of tomatoes and 4 basil leaves in the pocket of each breast.
3. Lock the pocket with toothpicks to close.
4. In a heavy oven-proof skillet, spray some olive oil until it begins to smoke. Cook each side of the chicken breast in low heat until slightly brown in the surface.
5. Add the vinegar and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
6. Lower the heat and simmer the chicken for 2 or 3 minutes or until cooked.
7. Remove the chicken breasts from the skillet and keep warm.
8. Continue to cook the sauce. Once it becomes thick, season with salt and pepper.
9. Sauce over each chicken breast and serve.
Dukan Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
Cruise Phase (PV)
Preparation and cooking time: 45 minutes
You will need:
Bite-size cauliflower florets - 8 cups
Garlic (crushed and peeled) - 4 cloves
Light cream cheese – 1/3 cup
Nonfat milk - 1/3 cup
Salt – ½ tsp.
Pepper to taste (freshly ground)
Fresh chives for garnish (sheared)
1. Place cauliflower florets and garlic in a steamer basket over boiling water, cover and steam for about 12 to 15 minutes until tender.
2. Place the cooked cauliflower and garlic in a food processor.
3. Add light cream cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Pulse quite a few times, then process until smooth and creamy.
5. Put into a serving bowl and garnish with chives.
6. Serve hot.
Frozen Dukan Cappuccino
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
You will need
Espresso-roast coffee or other dark-roast coffee (finely ground) – 1/3 cup
Vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt - 3/4 cup
Ice cubes – ½ cup
Sweetener – 1 tbsp.
Hot water – 1 cup
Place coffee grounds in a paper-lined coffee filter over a mug.
Pour hot water into filter and let drip through.
Chill for about 20 minutes.
Whirl coffee, frozen yogurt, ice cubes, and sugar in a blender until smoothly pureed.
Pour into a glass and serve.
More Dukan Diet recipes coming soon.