- Nutritional Vitamins & Supplements
Fire the Doctor 5 (Vitamin C)
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Doctor pushers ....
.. of pharmaceutical drugs have gotten help again from their Mob-Boss (the FDA). But now it's more than the usual propaganda of censoring the truth of the healing powers and effectiveness of herbs, nutritional supplements, natural foods and medicines, they have gotten in the past. Now their boss, the FDA, is out to ban vitamin C.
From the Alliance for Natural Health, the FDA has notified a manufacturer of injectable Vitamin C, and warned them that they will be criminally prosecuted if they continue to save lives and manufacture this nutritional therapy. (http://www.anh-usa.org/action-alert...)
And they are doing this now? In this age when millions of Americans are already vitamin C deficient and suffer from colds and other infections that can be prevented with this Vitamin and others.
It sounds more like a 'Mob Hit' to me. A targeted attack (a contract) at the natural cancer treatment industry. An industry that frequently uses inject-able vitamin C to help patients eliminate cancer tumors and heal from various cancers naturally.
And there's one thing these legal mobsters can't abide, and that is natural cures for cancer. That's why most all the natural cancer treatment clinics have either been closed or chased out of town and country, leaving, to their joy, the toxic chemotherapy centers in their place. And that's probably why the 'FDA Mob' is going after vitamin C now. Take away enough natural cures and the people will be forced into accepting (buying) their medicine, whether it works or not.
Wonder, if the natural way wasn't working, would the FDA Mob bother?
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is necessary for normal growth and development.
- Vitamin C is required for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body. It is necessary to form collagen, an important protein used to make skin, scar tissue, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels. Vitamin C is essential for the healing of wounds, and for the repair and maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Vitamin C is one of many antioxidants. Antioxidants are nutrients that block some of the damage caused by free radicals, which are by-products that result when our bodies transform food into energy.
- The body does not manufacture vitamin C on its own, nor does it store it. It is therefore important to include plenty of vitamin C-containing foods or supplements in your daily diet.
- All fruits and vegetables contain some amount of vitamin C. Foods that tend to be the highest sources of vitamin C include green peppers, citrus fruits and juices, strawberries, tomatoes, broccoli, turnip greens and other leafy greens, sweet and white potatoes, and cantaloupe. Other excellent sources include papaya, mango, watermelon, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, winter squash, red peppers, raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, and pineapples.
3/3/2011 - F.D.A. ORDERS PRESCRIPTION COLD DRUGS PULLED FROM MARKET: The Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday ordered that about 500 prescription drugs used to treat colds, coughs and allergies be removed from the market, saying that the medicines had never gone through a federal review of their safety and effectiveness. “We don’t know what’s in them, whether they work properly or how they are made,” Deborah M. Autor, the director of the office of compliance in the F.D.A.’s drug division, said in a telephone news conference on Wednesday morning.