Health: 8 Reasons why we feel so Tired & the Remedies
Have you ever wondered why sometimes you feel so tired, even though you haven’t done much work or exerted yourself? Here are 8 Reasons below with tips to help.
1) Sugar - Sweets and soft/fizzy drinks make our energy levels drop. It’s better to combine them with fibre, which will slow down the sugar absorption into the bloodstream. Cut down on sugar and soft drinks.
2) Lack of Sleep - Not having enough sleep will make a person feel lethargic. The average person needs 6 – 8 hours of sleep. So, get enough Sleep and try not to stay up late.
3) Caffeine - Many can’t live without Coffee. Caffeine actually gives the body a boost of energy, but tiredness and irritability could kick in later. Maybe that’s why some people have so many cups a day, to keep them on a high. Caffeine should be taken in moderation.
Cut down on Caffeine
4) No Exercise - Exercise provides energy. Lack of it could make you feel lethargic. Get your blood pumping by moving your body. It also makes the brain sharper.
5) Processed Foods - Eat more healthy and fresh food. It will make you feel more alive. Examples, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, proteins, salmon, walnuts and for oil - use olive oil. It’s the best.
6) Dehydration - Ensure you drink enough water to help blood flow to your organs. When the body is dehydrated, the brain slows down and makes one tired. At a minimum, 6 – 8 glasses. Be sure to drink enough water to replace what you lose through your daily activities.
7) Stress - Set time aside for relaxation. You could also listen to soft music, meditate, do yoga, watch a film, read, sit in the garden, the park, hang out with friends - just do something that you like, that would also help reduce your stress levels. This is very important, particularly if you look after young kids all day.
Find Time to Relax
8) Negative people - Negative people can wear you out. As much as possible, avoid staying too long in their company because sometimes you can’t avoid them. Spend quality time with people who bring out the best in you, not those who drag you down or tear you down with words. Keep your circle positive. ¸.·*☆
The Hidden Dangers of Caffeine http://www.naturalnews.com/012352.html
- The Reason why a Quarter of UK population are Obese
What are the food industry putting in our food?