Five Ways to enhance your life - in less than 30 minutes
ツ★ You can do any of the following in less than 30 minutes and enhance your life in a very positive way.
1) Declutter - It heals your personal space. When you remove the clutter, nature abhors a vacuum and there is now some room for a positive replacement. Sell something you no longer need – Place a free ad online. It also gives you extra cash. If you have too much, then have a Car boot Sale or donate them to a Charity shop.
2) Take a few minutes to reconnect with someone you haven’t heard of from a while. Family? Friend? – A phone call / email / inspiring photo – anything you know that will bring a smile to their face. You never know they might already be facing some difficulties and your contacting them will be of great comfort. When you influence the lives of other’s in a positive way, you influence yours too.
Lots of Inspiring photos are on Google
3) Reflect on your goals.
Some people have a journal for them. Are you on track? What progress have you made? Are there any actions/steps to get you there that you haven’t taken?.. and if you have, are there any new ones that should be taken?
Also: Gratitude for the goals you have accomplished.
Remember: “You can have many great ideas in your head, but what makes the difference is the action. Without action upon an idea, there will be no manifestation, no results and no reward”
4) Take your camera for a walk, particularly if it’s a nice day. You’ll be surprised at what you might capture. Alternatively, take a short 10 minute video of the family, friend or someone you love. (Even mobile phones, take good videos). It doesn’t have to be a special occasion. It will be something you can share and look back on in future. So beautiful to create.
Amazing what you can capture on camera. An intelligent dog studying...?
A 3 year old getting his first Speeding Ticket....
5) Listen to / watch a motivational speaker , by Podcast or Youtube. A few I can recommend are Jack Canfield, Jim Rohn, Wayne Dyer, Tony Robbins, Louise Hay. If you do a search on their names, a selection of videos will appear. If you don’t have time, check out the 5 minute one below. What we reflect on (thoughts) is so powerful and influences our life, as we attract what we want.
- 40 Procrastinating Excuses to Overlook
Procrastinating Excuses and what to do next.
- 30 Beautiful Things Happening Now - Some are around you
30 Beautiful things happening around the world. Guaranteed to make you feel good.