- Exercise & Fitness
Flatten Your Belly - Slim Your Waist By Summer - Tracey Anderson DVD's
Get The Waistline You Crave In No Time
Trying to lose unwanted belly fat can be a time consuming and very tedious task if you are not informed properly on how to accomplish this. It can be even more frustrating for new moms who have just had a baby and have very little time on their hands to focus on their bodies. Most people don't already know that eating a healthy portioned diet with Monounsaturated fats (MUFAs) can greatly work to reduce belly fat. Monounsaturated fats are also considered as Fatty acids. Fatty acids are long chained molecules having methyl group at one end and a carboxylic acid group at the other end. Some examples of foods which include Fatty Acids are healthy oils such as olive oil, grapeseed oil, peanut oil etc., nuts and seeds, avocado, olives, cereal, oatmeal and chocolate. A lot of trainers will advise that incorporating a nice size of these particular ingredients into your daily diet will help you to reduce or maintain a healthy mid section. Of course these foods cannot do it for you alone in a fast timely fashion. That's where the proper workouts come in to help you achieve a toned and flat stomach extra fast. These at home ab exercises will save you money while on a budget and give you a boost of energy while strengthening your mid section fast.
Stay Active Daily And Stay In Shape
- Burn Calories Daily Without Even Knowing It - Exercise, Lose Weight And Stay In Shape
Lets face it, know one really is excited about doing the same old lame exercise routine every other day. In order for someone serious about getting in shape to really succeed and meet their desired goals they have to like doing whatever workout....
How To Do The Wide-Leg Plank (Video)
How To Do The Prone Bridge And Side Bridge (Video)
How To Do The Plank Exercise w/ Chair (Video)
How To Do V Crunches (Video)
Get Fit In 10 Minutes A Day - Guaranteed!!
(Remember: Before starting any type of diet or excessive exercise routine, always consult a physician first and always stretch before you start your daily workout. Always cool your body down and breathe properly at the end of any type of physical workout.)
- Wide-Leg Plank - (1) Start on your hands and knees. Make sure your legs are slightly wider than hip-width apart. Your arms should be directly under your shoulders and you should keep your abs tight. (2) Raise up into plank position: knees off the floor, legs and back straight, belly pulled in. Hold for a few seconds, and lower down to start. That would be considered one rep; do three sets of ten. As you get used to the plank exercises, hold the pose even longer to tighten your ab area even more quickly. (Even if its just a couple of seconds longer)
- Side Bridge - (1) Lie on your right side with your right arm underneath your shoulder and legs stacked. (2) Tighten your core and lift your hips so your body makes a diagonal line. Hold for a few seconds and return to start. That would be considered one rep; do three sets of 10 and then switch sides. As you get used to the bridge exercises, hold the pose even longer to tighten your ab area even more quickly. (Even if its just a couple of seconds longer)
- Belly Twister - (1) Begin in plank pose, with your palms placed on the seat of a chair. Lift your right knee in toward your abs and twist it to the leftso your outer thigh is parallel to the chair. (2) Extend your right leg back 90 degrees on the diagonal. Return to start with the knee pulled toward your core. That would be considered one rep; do three sets of 10 and then change legs.
- V Crunch - (1) Start in a basic crunch with your feet flat on the floor, knees bent, hands behind your head and shoulders lifted a few inches. (2) Extend and lift both legs off the floor (your right leg should rise only a few inches) and cross your left leg over your right. Return to start. That is considered one rep; do three sets of 10 and then switch sides.