Fluoride toxic Secrets exposed the great Flouride debate the World weighs in
QLD Premier No Clue have your say on Fluoride
Do you agree that Fluoride being a poison will
Fluoride is TOXIC CLASS 6
Fluoride problems prove Interesting
Fluoride Definition: Any salt of hydrofluoric acid; for example, potassium fluoride; A binary compound of fluorine and another element or radical.
A bit of background first: A number of years back I accidentally got fluorosis Whilst making a powerful rust remover containing fluoride, sulphuric and phosphoric acids end result chemical hydrofluoric acid. Whilst making a different chemical commonly know as creme cleanser which contains chalk NON toxic, I accidentally stuck my wet hand in the fluoride which was next to the chalk bucket.
This above accident resulted in a number of symptoms including Abdominal pain, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Hypersalivation, Muscular spasm, Paresthesia, arrhythmia, palpitations, shortness of breath, chest pain, pain like needles being stuck in the ribs and more which recently showed up again as below.
It was recently remembered to check a previous post we had done on fluoride after suffering a number of symptoms from recent dental treatments.
Now coming to the realization that all the recent suffering lately has been a build up from the symptoms of fluoride poisoning returning, due to recent fluoride treatments with my knowledge. I only found out in the end of September 2008 after getting treated since February 2008 about 7 months.
Let this be a warning to the Queensland Premier and other Governments around the world. These governments who continue to ignore the people warning them of the dangers of the poison fluoride will suffer. Governments across the world are wondering why the people of the world are getting fatter. Science has proven it is the chemicals in the processed foods and water AND just about now everyone is beginning to realize that putting fluoride in the water will increase this problem.
Hypoglycemia or Low blood sugar is associated with Diabetes. Governments across the world are blatantly ignoring the obvious & blaming peoples eating habits they are not looking at the underlying causes that are more than likely contributing to the Diabetes epidemic.
Australian and other Governments are ignoring their own data see below extract from:
A new report released by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) on the incidence of young Australians developing Type 1 diabetes indicates that diabetes is one of the leading threats to the health of Australians.
In Australian Fluoridation News it looks as though Fluoridation in Queensland - fluoride, water fluoridation is going to end in tears for the Premier Anna Bligh who MAY face extensive litigation for flouride poisoning and pollution
Fluoride problems exposed
When I was initially diagnosed as being poisoned by fluoride I suffered the following Fluorosis related problems. Only finding out now in 2008 some 10 years later what really happened.
Fluorosis - Definition: a pathological condition resulting from an excessive intake of fluorine (usually from drinking water)
* Abdominal pain - Definition: condition of having pain and tenderness in the abdomen of stomach
* Diarrhea - Definition: condition of having loose motions
* Dysphagia - Definition: Difficulty swallowing that is often due to weakness or spasm of the esophagus
* Hypersalivation - Definition: condition of having an abnormally high amounts of saliva
* Mucosal injury - Definition: bleeding and or pain in the mouth nose or other mucous membranes
* Nausea - Definition: condition of feeling sick
* Vomiting - Definition: condition of being sick
* Hyperkalemia - Definition: condition of having an abnormally high concentration of potassium ions in the blood
* Hypocalcemia - Definition: condition of abnormally low level of calcium in the blood;
* Hypoglycemia - Definition: Low blood sugar that can cause brain dysfunction and weakness AND Diabetes
* Hypomagnesemia - Definition: an abnormally low concentration of magnesium ions in the blood.
* Hyperactive reflexes
* Muscle weakness
* Muscular spasm
* Paresthesia - Definition: A sensation of tingling, pricking, or numbness of a person's skin. An indication of nerve damage.
* Seizures - Definition: abnormal activity of nerve cells in the brain causing strange sensations, emotions, and behavior, or sometimes convulsions, muscle spasms
* Various arrhythmia's - Definition: Disorders of the heart's pumping rhythm. Many are mild but others can be serious, triggering palpitations, shortness of breath, chest pain
QUEENSLAND Premier Licenced to Kill with Fluoride