Forever Living's Aloe Vera Gel
A Brief History of Aloe Vera
Before I can tell you about the benefit's of Forever Living's Gel, I feel that I must let you know about the benefits of Aloe Vera in general.
As you are no doubt aware, the plant can be found in most warm climates around the world. It can survive in most climates just so long as the the ground does not freeze and damage the roots. Many people have a plant growing in their home and will snap a piece off and rub on a burn or scrape, if they have had an accident.
References of Aloe have been found to date back as early as the Egyptian times. A papyrus document containing the recipes of twelve concoctions to remedy human ailments. The earliest real description and when the term Aloe Vera was used can be found in documents written by Dioscorides, who was a physician that travelled around with the great Roman armies. He observed that when the leaf was crushed, it helped to stop bleeding from wounds, along with a host of other benefits.
The Chinese were using Aloe as far back as 700 A.D. for skin diseases and fevers. It was widely used in India and the Arab world. Right up to recent times, scientists are still discovering new uses and applications for this marvellous plant.
About Forever Living's Aloe Vera Gel
Now you don't have to grow your own Aloe Vera plant to receive the goodness, just buy the Aloe Vera Gel. Stabilised by using Forever Livings patented stabilisation process, it is the closest you will ever get to the real plant.
- It is a drink that is best taken on an empty stomach, preferably first thing in the morning before you have consumed anything else. The effects will be normally be noticed within a few days. You should see a much smoother passage of waste. Your foods nutrients will be more easily absorbed into the bloodstream, resulting in a healthy digestive tract.
- Your immune system will be greatly enhanced by receiving the long sugar chain called Polysaccharide that is found in the drink.
- Your skin will look and feel much healthier because the Aloe Vera Gel will feed the skin cells deep in the epidermis with essential nutrients.
- Collagen and elastin are fibres which are produced from fibroblasts whose numbers will be increased. This basically means that your skin will be smoother, plumper and therefore younger looking.
- The drink is a useful source of important minerals such as calcium, potassium, copper, magnesium, sodium, iron, chromium, manganese and zinc.
- It is a useful source of important vitamins such as B12 and vitamins A,C, E and folic acid. Some of these vitamins have to be topped up as your body will not store them. Salicylic acid and plant sterols help soothe muscles and maintain healthy joints.
- The food today in the UK is deficient in vitamins and nutrients. The goodness that was found in food fifty years ago is now almost non-existent today. Your body needs added supplements to maintain a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
- Aloe Vera Gel contains 19 out of the 20 amino acids that your body needs. Everything about this incredible drink is designed to help your body function at it's very best.
If you would like to find out more then go to http://myflpbiz.com/magsryan