- Diseases, Disorders & Conditions
Frozen Shoulder Exercises – How Fast Will They Work?
You may be wondering if you need surgery for your frozen shoulder? This is such a common question it has been featured on the TV show 'The Doctors'.
Frozen Shoulder Featured on TV
Frozen Shoulder Exercises vs. Surgery
The truth is only 20% of people with frozen shoulder actually HAVE to have surgery. The other 80% can significantly reduce their pain if not completely abolish their frozen shoulder with exercise. In this article we'll look into different frozen shoulder exercise options as well as exploring how fast you can expect these exercises will work for you.
Eliminating frozen shoulder is a complex endeavor and it will take a complete, well planned system to have true success. A question that is commonly asked by patients that are suffering from frozen shoulder is; “How fast can I get rid of my frozen shoulder?” There are many factors that influence just how fast success can be achieved. For one, it depends on how long the patient has had the problem as well as which areas of the shoulder are affected. However, with all of that said, a good frozen shoulder exercise program can speed up the recovery.
Frozen shoulder can actually be treated successfully or eliminated faster than many people think. For some, it can take less than a month if the patient is committed to following a progressive and aggressive program, completing all of the frozen shoulder exercises and being consistent with their program. For others, it may take a little longer…again, depending on how bad the specific issues are and how long they have had the symptoms. It is important to realize that many people have been in treatment for their frozen shoulder for years and some have never found a successful treatment plan and live with the limitations of this problem for the rest of their lives.
Warm up Exercise for Frozen Shoulder - The Pendulum
8 More Frozen Shoulder Exercises
Frozen Shoulder Exercises - How Fast Do They Work
Unfortunately, it can take some people years to get rid of frozen shoulder. But the good news is that if you have a well structured program you can actually find relief in 1-3 months. Since if you have frozen shoulder you are most likely going to be anxious to get rid of it as fast as possible faster - this is good news.
I believe that in many cases people can find a 'cure' for their frozen shoulder rather fast , it is very important to understand that it is an extremely complex issue. Accelerating the rate of a full recovery can only happen if there is a solid plan followed.
If you start to see your exercises working the some of the pain symptoms go away quickly please don't stop. Some people have made the mistake of stopping their treatment after their shoulder starts to feel better, thinking that they are on the road to a full recovery. However, to have real, long-term success the person must continue and finish the program in its entirety.