Your #1 Resource For Genital Acne Cures
Treatments For Genital Acne
Genital acne is one of those problems which people don’t talk about often in public. Though it is annoying but is not any sort of disease, it can better be termed as an acute state of skin. It causes immense irritation and embarrassment since you feel reluctant to scratch your private parts in public places. However “A stitch in time saves nine”. You should treat your acne problem before it gets worse. Your dirty underwear, regular sweating, bad hygiene and laundry soaps are some of those reasons which act as catalyst in genital acne.
There are various suitable treatments available in the market to treat genital acne. Laser treatment is also available for this problem, but. It cannot be termed as safest since genital acne involves your most flimsy and sensitive body parts. There are various others described here:
- Antibacterial Cleanser: It is one of the most safest and suitable method for the treatment of genital acne. These cleansers can clean your damaged and effected part and help in treating genital acne.
- Topical Medication: After cleaning your infected genital acne area, you should also apply some sort of creams and liquids that are available to treat genital acne. They greatly help to make you comfortable and avoid any irritation.
- Antibiotics: There are various sorts of chemicals and antibiotics available in the market which you can try. But for this, you should first consult with an acne specialist and only then you should use the prescribed antibiotics to avoid any side effects. Antibiotics like Neosporin may be applied to new lesion.
- Ventilation: You should try to use clothes that allow air flow towards the infected area of the body. Try to keep it dry for as long as possible because sweating can stop healing process of genital acne treatment.
- Soaps and Detergents: Genital acne can also be easily treated with the help of a number of antibacterial soaps as well as clothes detergents.
All these treatments can be effectively used to treat the problem of genital acne.
Have you ever personally experienced the problem of genital acne?
Causes Of Genital Acne
It’s not an acne topic that is often touched upon, but the fact of the matter remains that countless people are affected by genital acne. However this is not something which is to worry about as it can be treated well in time. There are a lot different forms and kinds of acne, genital acne being one of them. Most of the people are not familiar with the actual causes of genital acne. Yes, it is right that bacteria and some other viruses cause acne problems but there are some natural causes as well. The main causes of genital acne are as follows:
- Dirty Underwear: This is one of the most common and main cause of genital acne. Dirty underwear can really play a very big role in causing genital acne and it can badly affect your private and most flimsy area of body. Therefore, if you are using underwear regularly then you should try to frequently change your underwear and use a clean underwear because it can keep you safe and away from genital acne.
- Bad Hygiene: It is another very important and one of the main aspects that can keep you safe from genital acne. You should always try to keep your private parts clean and in order to keep your private parts clean, you should regularly wash your private parts. You should also try to keep your private parts covered and avoid exposing them.
- Sweat: Sweat is considered as one of the main causes of genital acne. If you are a sportsman, you ought to sweat a lot during your work outs, it is important for you to take a shower in order to avoid any kind of accumulation of sweat which may result in acne. Blockage of certain glands also leads to acne causing sweat.
- Cheap laundry Soaps: Certain laundry soaps can also cause genital and other acne problems. Sometimes, certain soap chemicals do not suit your skin type and may cause irritation and lead to infection at your genital parts. Therefore, it is advisable that you use good quality soaps which are beneficial for your skin.