8 Benefits of Being a Morning Person - Good Morning Rise and Shine
Benefits of a Morning Person
There are many people that are early morning people; "The early bird gets the worm" is true. Some people like saying the greeting "Good Morning" and some people don't like it when they hear that greeting (odd). But a "good morning person" likes it when there are other good morning people to share their mornings with. It seems that most morning people are enthusiastic about their day and their life; it shows in their daily activities.
There are so many things that can be accomplished in a day, in comparison to being a night person unless the night person works at night. It's beneficial when a whole family is morning people if possible, for the sake of more family time spent together. Cooking and eating breakfast in the morning with your family is a bonding experience that can make good memories.
Some families can't prevent sharing the early morning together, due the every family member's time schedules. For instance: the Dad of the home might work very early morning shifts and might not get home until night-time. In this case, the rest of the family might not see the Dad of the home unless their up late at night when he gets home or maybe spend time with him on the weekends.
Personally, I give the Heavenly Father the first part of each day by reading Bible verses or scripture. And I decide that I am going to have a good day no matter what situations the day brings.
Most people that are early morning people are have a positive attitude about life.
Listen to this video - Good Morning by Mandisa ft. TobyMac
Benefits of Being a Morning Person
- Physical exercise - Doing a physical workout every morning before you start your day will benefit your heart and overall health. A physical exercise routine in the mornings is more beneficial because it happens before actually doing anything else. Research has proven some people that do physical exercise during the early morning hours usually keep the weight off and loose the weight quicker.
- Sunshine - It's required that people get at least 15 minutes of sunshine every day in order to absorb vitamin D from the sun rays. Morning hours are actually when the sun is rising which is 6:00 a.m. through 11:00 a.m. depending on the state or country you're in. Vitamin D from the sun is beneficial for stronger bones, healthier hair, teeth, fingernails, and clearer skin. So basically 15 minutes of sunshine rays can help thinning hair, brittle nails, osteoporosis (weak bones, and broken-out skin conditions.
- Breakfast - This is the most important meal of the day, eating breakfast in the mornings has proven that people are healthier physically and mentally than those who don't eat in the mornings. Breakfast doesn't have to consist of a big plate of food, but breakfast can be: a piece wheat toast, a cup-size of grits or two eggs, and a cup of herbal tea. Eating in the morning is useful for the brain of people that attend school or work early, this is because breakfast also feeds the mind as well. Also benefits of being an early morning person is seeing the green trees, blue sky, hearing the birds chirp, and breathing in the mornings fresh air as you thank the Heavenly Father for another beautiful day.
- Interact with your children - Morning time is a great time to uplift your children with positive words before they go to school, good self-esteem starts at home. Compliments from parents to a child are beneficial before they meet with other personalities such as their teachers and classmates. And asking your child about classes they have that are elective classes is a great idea, conversation about their fun classes will make them more enthusiastic about school in the start of the morning. It's a good idea to say to your children in the mornings to "have a great day today" before they are dropped off at school. Interacting with your children in the mornings is a bonding time for stay-at-home parents. But working parents may or may not see their children in the mornings, and if not there's a way to still interact with your children at the end of the day or other times during the week.
- Employment or school - During early mornings hours going to work or school will pay off for the financial wealth of your household. Some jobs or school hours are usually 8 hours starting in the mornings, and you have the rest of your day to spend doing other things. Being a morning person you wouldn't mind working or going to school in the early mornings, in most cases we don't have a choice. Personally, before I start my day as a working mom, or a stay-at-home mom, or even a student, I'll say "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."
- Get more done - Being a morning person allows you to get more out of your day, you get to do more things such as physical exercise, self-employment tasks, a hobby, and read Bible verses or whatever it is you choose to do. Some people that are starting a healthy diet will prepare their fruit and salads, and put them in bowls or zip-bags in the morning to make sure they have the healthy foods for their diet during the day.
- Morning people sleep better at night - Which is due to a busy day that may consists of physical exercise, interacting with their children, working or school, doing stay-at-home Mom tasks, reading, etc., will assist with sleeping better at night.
- Prayer - is talking to the Heavenly Father in the early mornings while doing physical exercise or before you do anything in the morning. Praying to God first thing in the morning is smart because Christ also prayed early in the morning to the Heavenly Father. Giving God the first part of your day is a great offering. Praying is talking to God, thanking Him for that He's done in your life that some people may take for granted.
Morning Person Verses of Scripture
Then Christ healed many who were sick with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and He did not allow the demons to speak, because they knew Him. Now in the morning, having risen a long while before the daylight, He went out and departed to a solitary place (deserted); and there He prayed. Mark 1:34-35
When Christ rose up from prayer, and had come to His disciples, He found them sleeping from sorrow. Then He said to them, "Why do you sleep? Rise and pray, lest you enter into temptation." Luke 22:45
Good Morning Poll
Do you like saying "Good Morning" in the mornings?
Steve Harvey Says Everyone Should Be a Morning Person
Morning Devotions of Motivation $4.99
Mornings are a very important time of each day, the birds are chirping, the grass is still moist, the sunshine is coming up, the air is fresh, and it's a great time to meditate on the word of God.
© 2013 Ann810