Ten Great Ideas For Journals
Express Yourself Through Journals
I love to journal. I have some great ideas for your journal.
Having a journal for each topic helps me stay more organized.
You don't need a fancy journal. Notebooks, paper in a binder are still useful ways to start with. If you do scrap booking you can create your own journal.
Here is my list of journal ideas.
1. Creative Journal - Write down creative ideas you get. If I get an idea to make something, paint something, write about something, put it in your creative journal.
2. Dear God/Universe Journal - If I ever get stuck with something in my life, I will write a Dear God/Universe letter in my journal. I write what I'm stuck on and that I need help understanding what to do next. I will usually feel better after writing this, and get guidance of what I need to do.
3. Dream Journal - Record your dreams in the morning. You can use a dream book to understand your dreams more by looking up the symbolism. It helps you a better a better idea of what your subconscious mind is thinking.
How To Make Journals
4. Forgiveness and Release Journal - write down what you want to forgive and release. Is it yourself, or others that you need to forgive? Do you need you release any thing in your life that is not allowing you to move forward? I do this every day and I have gotten good results. I usually feel better after I forgive and release.
5. Goal/Wish Book - In this book, write down your goals and wishes that you would like to create. You can add pictures and things to motivate and inspire you to obtain your goal/wish.
6.Gratitude Journal - Things that you are thankful for in your life. List out ten things that you are thankful for.
Hub's By Healing Rose
- How to Find Work You Love
To find the work you love, you have to ask yourself what is your life purpose? Now, if you are like me, this question stopped me in my tracks. You see, I have been distracted by so many things, that I have...
- How To Create a Fun Goal Day
I love to set goals, and I have a fun in the process. I hope after reading this, you will too. My friend has a great saying on the back of her business card. It says "Just plant the seed, add water,...
- 8 Great Ways To Mediate
There are a lot of ways one can mediate, and go within. Every mediation style is different, it just depends on what your intentions are. I've listed some different styles of meditation. Find the one or ones...
- How To Find Peace Within Yourself
One looks for peace within ones self. There is so much noise around us today, kids screaming, music blaring, traffic, countries at war, and bad things on the news. The list goes on and on. It is enough to...
7. Health Journal - When ever I get an idea for my health, I put it in here. This could also be a food journal, where you keep track of what you eat and how you feel after you eat. Any idea that will help me be healthy or to exercise more.
8. Business/Money Journal - If I get ideas of how to make money or a better way to do business, I put it in my business/money journal. I then check off my list or apply the ideas to business and money space.
Other Hub's By Healing Rose
- 10 Feng Shui Tips To Increase Wealth
Feng shui was only for the wealthy to use at one time. Now you can use it and get the same results. In chinese feng shui means wind and water. There are some simple feng shui tips that you can do right now...
- How To Be Thankful And Give Gratitude
The history of Thanksgiving is traced back to 1620 when a group of pilgrims left England. On board was different religious background. The pilgrims where looking for a new land to be able to have free practice...
- Review Of The Abundance Book & 40-Day Prosperity Plan
This past summer a friend of mine recommend The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price, and told me of the 40-day Prosperity Plan. This 40-day prosperity plan that she was doing was changing her and she is now...
- A Plan Of Action For Your New Goals
What would you like to create for the New Year? What kind of changes in your life would you like to make? Maybe you want to change your health in a better way. Perhaps you want to look at how to make more...
9. Order Book - Every day I put my order in to the universe what I want to create that day. It could be what I want to feel, or things I need to do. I then let it go. At the end of the day I will write what happened. Did I get my order? Or did something better come along? It is like a success book for yourself, cause you see things happening. It took a week to get my orders coming. My advise is to start small with what you want from the universe. When you see things happening go bigger.
10. Pamper Journal - I use this journal for warm fuzzes. I write down things that make me feel good. It could be ideas on how to pamper yourself more or what ever makes you feel really good inside.
What is your favorate journal?
I hope my list gives you creative ideas to think of ways to use your journals and have fun with them.
Have fun writing,