Great Tasting Low-Carb Chips
Rate The Recipe
Chips That Don't Break The Carb Bank
While low-carb dips and salsa options are in the plenty, low-carb lovers everywhere have been struggling to solve the "What to Dip with Dilemma", well look no further, low-carb tortilla chips changes the game for anti-carb conisuers.
- Spray Butter Substitute
- Low-Carb Tortilla/Low Carb Wraps
- Sea Salt
- Garlic Powder
How To Make The Low-Carb Chips
- Cut the low-carb wraps/tortillas into 12 pieces.
- Spread all chips onto a baking sheet, be sure that the chips do not overlap or touch.
- Lightly spray each chip with the butter substitute.
- Sprinkle sea salt and garlic powder over chips to taste.
- Flip chips over and repeat coating process.
- Bake chips at 325 degrees for five minutes.
- Flip chips back over, and bake for another 5 minutes. For crispier chips, bake an additional minute per side.
|Serving size: 12 chips|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat 4 g||20%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 6 g||2%|
|Sugar 3 g|
|Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 10 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Low Carb Wrap Products
© 2014 Taylor Spaw