Interesting Health Benefits of Green Tea
Green tea is said to prevent the effects of cancer due to the antioxidants that it contains. It is also said to prevent Parkinson's disease. Besides the fact that green tea is actually helpful in your daily lives, it also tastes great too!
They say that a cup of green tea a day can alleviate most health issues associated with daily living. If you want to feel healthy, practical and have an assurance that you are going to live a long time, then green tea may be what you need in your daily lives.
Check out more useful and practical resources about the origins of green tea and how it came about below.
Green Tea Benefits
- Treatment of multiple sclerosis.
- Treatment and prevents of cancer.
- Reduces and prevents acne.
- Green tea reduces risk of thrombosis, arterial sclerosis, cerebral strokes etc.
- Reduces the risk of esophageal cancer.
- Helps in stopping Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases.
- It is used to treat impaired immune function.
- Keeps teeth healthy and kills bacteria which causes the dental plaque.
- Treatment and prevention of skin cancer.
- Regular consumption of green tea can effectively delay the aging process.
- Raises metabolism and increasing fat oxidation.
- Reduces heart diseases and attacks.
- Reduces the level of cholesterol in blood, improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Used in treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and cardiovascular diseases.
- The people who take green tea regularly do not fall prey to common viral & bacterial infections easily.
- Green tea increases stamina and boost endurance.
- Aids in proper digestion
- Increases water hydration
- How to Make Green Tea: 7 steps - wikiHow
WikiHow Article on about How to Make Green Tea.
- Wapedia - Wiki: History of tea
-Geographic origins -Origin myths -Early history -Tea spreads to the world
- Tea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tea has been around for so long that it has become accepted in today's society as the standard in drinking.
- Green tea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History of green tea and its practical uses...