HOMEOPATHY | Free Mottos Slogans Tell How Homeopathic Medicine Can Be Safe & Effective Drug
Introduction: Homeopathy Slogans and Mottos
Where Allopathy Leaves Off
From my point of view, sometimes I think we should accept the way traditional science defines itself within particular limits of understanding. It is what it is. Maybe homeopaths should stop trying to ‘prove’ homeopathy using the terms and limited tools available in this day and age and push the limits of understanding. Many great scientists have pushed the envelope and stood at the edge of new discoveries. Isn't that what true science is about? Searching for the possibilities of human capacity and capability. Just as olympic athletes each year jump and run further, higher, faster and longer distances. Those who say it isn't possible and conquer those limitations move us into new realms of believability.
Even though homeopaths have 200-years of proof and scientific evidence, people are still questioning this reality. One day in the near future "Homeopathy" will be mainstream health and science. I hope that it is sooner rather than later that we begin to accept integrative medicine into our health care programs.
One way to make this change is to educate and inform the public about homeopathy. It is safe, effective, non-addicting, individualized medicine that can be purchased over-the-counter. Families can try it for simple self-limiting acute problems and see how quickly they overcome the injuries and traumas on all levels: physical, emotional and mental. This is just the beginning.
If we can reach the mass populations of the world with positive stories and show what homeopathy is about to them, they will demand this form of medicine from their governments and policy makers. More funds will be allocated for research and development in this natural healing modality.
Nothing Works 100% of the Time: I will say that any form of medicine is not 100% infallible. And we are all human, therefore the physicians and practitioners who practice this form of medicine are also fallible. When the trained practitioner is able to discern the correctly chosen remedy for the person, we expect the body to react and respond with healing action. Knowing this, in a percentage of the situations the practitioner does not observe and determine the proper remedy for healing.
There is a Battle Brewing
A few thoughts about this battle
- Whenever there are forces that want to keep the status quo there is a form of resistance to change. Therefore, those who want to stay in the present situation, those in power, are not likely to give that status up without a fight.
- Being both a scientist and an observer of the homeopathic community, I feel compelled to make an observation. Particularly in the UK and to some extent in the US, agents of allopathic medicine, including the pharmaceutical corporations, run a relentless campaign to discredit homeopathy based on a simple, unthinking and irresponsible observations.
- The observation that when "something" does not contain at least Avogadro's number (6.02 X 10 (-23)) atoms of a substance, it cannot possibly have any therapeutic effect. They claim, "It is a fact it can have no effect on anything, and therefore it does not exist." When a homeopath prescribes a 30C or a 200C remedy, obviously it contains nothing and therefore can do nothing. Yet, for 200-years people in every part of the world have been using homeopathy will positive results and a massive amount of personal experience builds up to a mountain of evidence, proof positive.
- Science as a discipline deals with the realm of matter. Only the fringes of science, subatomic particle physics deals with energy and, at this point in history, is poorly understood. The genius, Dr. Hahnemann, discovered a new paradigm of "science" that addressed pure energy (which alas even he did not fully understand). But what did he find out, that, "Like Cures Like." The energy of a homeopathic remedy ramifies itself to be even greater when one exceeds Avogadro's number regarding molecular "concentration." Homeopathy is not MATTER medicine, it is ENERGY medicine! Why don't we both acknowledge this and embrace this fact.
- Trying to "compete" with the allopaths when their response is both predictable and compelling is a waste of time. They will win this battle every time because is stimulates a common sense reaction to the uneducated mind. "Nothing can cure Nothing." Fighting this battle will always end it defeat. Stop fighting battles and work towards winning the war. Homeopathy World Community has done a wonderful job of educating the practitioners, the people who don't need to be educated. We need to work towards educating the masses of people who are suffering. We need to appreciate the benefits of medical science in the arena of care they do best, and find ways to integrate our Energy Medicine into mainstream individualized care.
Dr Bruck, PhD
What is Our Motto?
Homeopathy In The News
Day Spas Will Soon Provide Professional Homeopathic Care
Even a Princeton Day Spa that helps clients with alternative medicine utilizes homeopathic techniques reports Town Topics: Princeton's Weekly Community Newspaper since 1946
Veterinarian From Cornell Uses Homeopathy For Pets
Herald News | Veterinarians in the Know also have begun to integrate Homeopathic Medicine to assist a pets healing journey. In Washington, they have hired a new doctor at Helping Hands Veterinary Clinic.
Mottos and Slogans
I have been collecting mottos and slogans that can help us remember homeopathy in times of need. We reach for our emergency remedy kit when we are at home or away from home. We use homeopathy when there is a bump or bruise to our physical self or to our ego. Homeopathy Helps Us Cope.
I'm surprised at how many slogans have accumulated and I'm sure there are plenty more. Please select your favorite from the list. Then after a year I will tally them up and see which ones rise to the top.
Slogans are simply that, ideas that are brainstormed to get across a message. It takes a lengthy detailed explanation to fully understand the meaning behind the message. Please read my article on EarthDay Slogans to learn more about the evolution of a slogan.
If you think of a new one please enter it in the comment section. Thank you and tell your friends to visit and vote.
Homeopathy Mottos & Slogans Tells How Homeopathy Can Be Effective
Select Your Favorite Motto or Slogan from this Long List
- Why I'm Glad That For Homeopathy This Is True | There Is Nothing In It
You have heard this argument by skeptics of all persuasions. They say, "There is nothing in it." This means that it won't hold water. Nope. It won't stand up to scrutiny. Like a cloud that appears solid as...
- Earth Day Slogans Evolve with Each EarthDay Birthday Campaigns
Visit my Hub to learn more about creating slogans, what they mean and their purpose in a marketing campaign. Join this international awareness campaign. Take a poll on your favorite EarthDay Slogans. Give us some suggestions of your own.
Choose a Slogan
- Epistaxis (Nosebleed) and Homeopathy
Homeopathic mode of therapy is an individualized treatment pattern in which the patient with the symptoms of the disease is treated and not just his disease. No wonder homeopathic doctors are interested more...
- Influenza: Can Homeopathy Help In Burning Sore Throat Cough and Chest Coughing?
Lots of information about homeopathic cold remedies, plus an emphasis on Dulcamara the woody nightshade bittersweet belladonna plant used in autumn.
- Homeopathy Treatment In Oral Mouth Cancer Cure Natural Homeopathic Remedies
Oral mouth cancer incidence keeps rising. Learn about warning symptoms, testing and homeopathic remedies. Educational blog.
- Yoga and homeopathy for lumbar spondylosis
Lumbar spondylosis is pretty much common condition in which there is mild to moderate reduction of disc space between lumbar vertebrae and the person develops pain on and off in the lumbar region. There...
About the Author
Debby Bruck, CHOM founded Homeopathy World Community social network. Debby believes that homeopathy is the wave of the future that provides hope and healing to those who have tried every other approach. Follow Debby on Twitter.
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider