- Personal Health Information & Self-Help
HOW TO STOP MENSTRUAL PAIN
All about menstrual cycle
Normally your body’s menstrual periods occur every twenty-eight days, plus or minus seven days, and this last for approximately four days. If your periods occur fewer thsn twenty-one days apart, if they last more than seven days, or if you experience intermittent bleeding, then you have an abnormal bleeding pattern. In summary, too much bleeding at the time of your period, an abnormally long period, or bleeding off and on between periods can be a sign of a serious disease. So how do you stop an abnormal menstrual pain?
Before we go into solving the problem of abnormal menstrual pain, I had like to let you know that abnormal bleeding can be an indication of the cancer of the uterus or womb. And early diagnosis provides an opportunity for treatment and cure for the two types of uterine cancer:
1. Cancer of the cervix
2. Cancer of the endometrium
Both of which can produce abnormal vaginal bleeding. I had like to also remind you that abnormal bleeding from this organ don’t necessarily need to be heavy to signal the eminence of cancer. Small amount of bleeding during normal periods or after intercourse can be very significant. Pap smears or soft greasy marks around the organ can be a good early sign of cervical cancer even before abnormal bleeding commences.
Bleeding from the female organ
Some causes of abnormal female bleeding
1. Birth control pills: An overgrowth of the lining of the womb (mostly noncancerous) is one of the major causes of excessive female organ bleeding. And this is majorly caused by birth control pills which suppress eggs leaving the ovary thereby altering the hormone that causes the lining of the uterus to grow. Therefore, if you are good in taking birth control pills, don’t be surprised to be experiencing sparse periods.
2. Excessive or abnormal intercourse
3. Presence of a tumor in the organ walls
Lady in pain
SYMPTOMS OF A PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME (PMS)
This may include a combination of the following:
Severe headache, bloating, emotional unrest, stomach pains, breast swelling and tenderness, rashes (not so common), etc
This pain is caused by specific hormones called prostaglandins, which alter the muscle walls of the womb and its blood vessels.
HOW TO STOP A MENSTRUAL PAIN
This is the major topic, so let us not deviate from it. I decided to write article based on inspiration, after a cousin of mine experienced a sorrowful condition of menstrual pain early this year. What I am about telling you here, are exactly the things she applied, and they did worked, and she also tried it on her friend and it also worked, and many others also tried same and a positive result was confirmed.
Sometimes menstrual pain can be life threatening to the victim; she feels like taking her own life, I bet you don’t wish to experience this.
Painful menstruation and premenstrual syndrome (PMS) are not serious disorders, but some of the drugs used to treat them can have life-threatening and addictive effects, be warned!
There are two major ways of stopping menstrual and premenstrual syndrome (PMS), they are:
1. By stopping the production of these prostaglandins hormones using some over-the-counter medications like: Ibuprofen and Naproxen. For best and effective result, you must start the medicine at the appropriate dosage a few days before your period commences. You can still consult your doctor for more prescriptions like: a diuretic (water pill) to reduce the swelling or hormone prescription to treat the symptoms of PMS.
2. Proper dieting: most times, your diet affects your month period, therefore, if you would adjust your diet, you may stand a chance of stopping your menstrual pains without any medication. Reduce your sugary food intake, this increases your risk of menstrual pain or PMS. Consume more water than you do, but most importantly, reduce your sugar intake, take more of bitter foods, at least once or twice a day and watch out the result.
- Natural Ways to Stop Menstrual Cramps - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com
If you are a female anywhere between 14 and 50 Years, you have this problem once a month. Bloating, cramps and basic misery that comes with your menstrual cycles. Here are a few simple home remedies to end the misery.
- Premcal: Relief of PMS Premenstrual Syndrome
PREMCAL is the natural formula for proven relief of PMS, Premenstrual Syndrome. Special treatment of calcium and Vitamin D helps stop or reduce painful cramps, moodiness, food cravings and other symptoms associated with your monthly period menstruati
- RightHealth: Quality Health Information Organized for You
Find the Web's best health guides, medical reports, health news, and videos for any health topic.