Hair Problems and Homemade Remedies for All
Put your hair problems at bay
Who does not want to have beautiful hair? Hair plays a very significant role to enhance our personality and confidence. Great hair can change our look to a great extent. We all know it is pretty hectic and expensive for everyone to spend lot of time in hair salons. Then what should be exactly done to get rid of this problem? We all need hassle free, quick and easy on budget solutions. Homemade remedies are answer to all of these questions. We all have different type of hair. We should choose a remedy accordingly.
NO CHEMICALS, NO PRESERVATIVES and NO SIDE EFFECTS
Negligence and improper care can be lethal for our hair
Hair Problems- Reasons
Generally, all of us may suffer from common hair problems like dandruff, itchy scalp, hair fall, split ends, frizzy, dull hair and what not. The problem may be bigger than it appears. Please identify your problem start working on it. Hair problems may be due to the following:-
1) Lack of healthy diet
2) Sudden weight lose
4) Too much Exposure to the sun
5) Lack of hygiene
6) Imroper hair care
9) Sleep Deprivation
Diet for Healthy Hair
Too much of them is bad for hair
Diet and Hair
Human hair is 98% Protein. Unhealthy diet is the main culprit behind hair problems. Vitamin B and C is very important for our hair health. Vitamin A works wonder. We also need lot of protein in order to have good hair.
What to eat
Meat, Nuts and Seeds help in hair growth.
Citrus fruits like orange, sweet lime or even lemon are good.
Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is a boon for our hair. If you cannot eat it raw, just par boil it and have.
You like egg, have it in plenty. Curd, Cheese and lentils, whole grains etc.supports hair growth.
What not to eat
Diet high in sugar
Diet high in Salt
Lots of Animal fat
Lots of Alcohol and Smoking
Caffeine like in Coffee
I am already having a healthy diet still my hair is so bad. Why?
May be your problem is external. Please refer below.
Hair Oil quiz
view quiz statistics
Hair Care Regime
We would definitely have to put in little bit of extra efforts in order to get healthy hair. Here are some tips to be included in our regular routine with good diet.
1) Hygiene: - Our scalp and hair are prone to infections, hence maintain a proper hygiene. Keep your towels, comb and pillow separate. Wash your comb regularly.
2) Cleanliness: - Wash your hair with a mild Shampoo at least thrice a week.
3) Massage: - You should massage your scalp at least twice a week with good quality oil. You can put oil at night before sleeping and wash it in the morning with mild Shampoo followed by a conditioner.
4) Avoid Chemicals: - Please don’t torture your hair with lots of styling gels and chemicals. Let your hair dry naturally. Avoid too much of hot iron rods and pressing irons. These definitely kill your hair.
5) Wear Scarf: - If you are walking outside in a harsh sun, should cover hair with a hat or a scarf.
6) Sleep Tight: - Doctors say sound sleep is necessary for a sound body on does apply on our hair health as well.
7) Trim :- Trimming in 1.5 months to 2 months is necessary for healthy hair.
Ingredients- must for healthy hair
How natural remedies help us to revive our hair or how we can pamper our hair?
Natural homemade remedies are full of natural oils and nutrients. It leaves our hair supple and healthy as there is no chemical or synthetic product. It helps to detangle our hair.
We just need to identify which remedy works best for us. As per our hair type we should go further. Even if we have applied something not meant for us, there is no harm at all.
Please refer to the sections mentioned below to choose remedy for your hair.
Avocado is an amazing fruit for dry hair
Homemade Remedies for Dry and Frizzy hair
1) Mix 1 Avocado fruit (peeled) with 1tbsp of Jojoba oil and one egg yolk. Massage it on your scalp. Leave for half an hour. Wash hair with mild shampoo and conditioner.
2) Mix 1 peeled banana with 1 egg and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Blend together very well and massage on your scalp. Leave for 40 minutes and was with mild shampoo and conditioner.
3) Mix ½ cup of Shea butter, 2 tbsp of Olive oil or coconut oil, 2 tsp almond paste and 2 vitamin E capsules. Apply all over your scalp, hair and hair tips. Keep it for 30 minutes and wash with mild shampoo.
4) Take 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise, 1 egg and 2tbsp of olive oil. Blend well and apply all over your hair and massage, keep at least of 20 minutes. Later wash hair lukewarm water with your favorite shampoo routine.
5) Soak some oats in a bowl of coconut milk or full cream milk. Add 1 tbsp of sesame or olive oil. Puree it well. Massage it on your scalp. Cover all your hair and tie them in a bun. You can also wear a shower cap. 30 minutes later was it off with lukewarm water and mild Shampoo.
(It (oats) might stuck on your hair a bit, don’t worry it will get off once hair dry. It is really amazing treatment so little bit of mess is allowed).
6) Take 2 tbsp of peanut butter, 1 tbsp of coconut milk. Mix it and apply. Leave for 30 minutes.
Soak for 15 minutes
Homemade Remedies for Oily and Sticky hair
1) Mix 1 raw papaya (deseeded and peeled) with 2tbsp of honey and ½ cup yogurt. Blend well and apply. Leave for 20 minutes and wash off.
2) Mix 2 tbsp of tamarind pulp, 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1tsp of buttermilk. Massage and apply on hair. Leave for 15 minutes and wash.
3) Soak some oatmeal in 1 cup of yogurt, add 1tsp lemon juice. Blend well. Apply and massage. Wear a shower cap over head. Wash it off after 20 minutes.
4) Beer is a very good and natural hair conditioner. Add 2 tbsp of beer with 1 tbsp of honey and vinegar. Mix it and apply on shampooed hair. Keep it for 5-10 minutes and wash.
5) Add 2 tbsp of Honey, 1tbsp of vinegar, rose water and lemon juice. Apply and massage on shampooed hair. Leave for some time and wash.
Homemade Remedies for Normal hair
1) Mix honey and olive oil in a bowl. Apply and massage all over your head. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash.
2) Mix honey with coconut milk and apply as above.
3) Mix Tamarind pulp and coconut oil together in a bowl and apply. Rinse with lukewarm water.
4) Add 2 tbsp of buttermilk, 1 tbsp of yogurt, 1 egg yolk (optional add honey) and 1tsp of coconut oil .Mix well. Apply and massage. Leave it for 30 minute at least and rinse.
5) Mix ½ cup of yogurt, ½ cup of apple cedar vinegar and one egg. Mix well. It is a deep protein conditioner. Apply and leave for 40 minutes. And wash.
Lemon is really amazing to cure dandruff
Homemade Remedies for Dandruff
Dandruff is really bad for our hair health. It is desert dry skin, which looks really bad. It may be due to lack of moisture or fungal infection. You should change your shampoo and maintain proper hair hygiene. Proper massage and oiling should be done. Try these homemade recipes for dandruff.
1) Take 2 tbsp of Lemon juice mix it with 1 tbsp of rosewater and peppermint oil. Massage regularly and rinse.
2) Mix Baking Soda in mustard oil. Use this solution to massage your scalp and rinse.
3) Add 1 cup of yogurt, 2 tbsp of lemon juice with1 tbsp of Amla powder. Mix well and massage you scalp. Use regularly till dandruff is gone.
4) Mix 2 tbsp of eucalyptus oil with 1 tbsp of lemon juice. And apply as above.
5) Take 2 tbsp of Vinegar and honey. Massage it on your scalp and rinse with lukewarm water.
6) Add few drops of ginger juice and 1 tsp lemon juice in olive oil and massage. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse.
Neem Oil is easily available
Which is best medicine for itchy scalp?
Homemade Remedies for Itchy Scalp
Itchy Scalp is again due to various reasons like lack of hygiene, not washing off Shampoo properly, applying too much of chemicals on hair etc. Lack of moisture in your scalp may also get irritation. Some wonderful remedies are:-
1) Take a pan and add some water. Put some rolled oatmeal and simmer for a while. Add few drops of mint juice to this solution and massage on your scalp. Keep for at least 20 minutes. Apply regularly.
2) Massage your scalp with Eucalyptus oil and wash with mild Shampoo.
3) Take 1 tbsp of Vinegar, 2 Vitamin E capsules and tea tree oil. Mix them well and Massage. Rinse after 30 minute.
4) Take 2 tsp of Neem oil or juice. Mix it with jojoba oil or olive oil. Massage and rinse after 30 minutes.
5) Wash your hair and apply Apple Cedar Vinegar on your hair. Massage your scalp and rinse after 15 minutes.
6) Add 2 tbsp of Peppermint oil with 1 tbsp of Vinegar and massage as above.
Once you have overcome with your hair problem you should continue your hair care regime to give your tresses a new bounce of shine. Thanks for reading my hub. I hope this would definitely solve your hair problems.