How to Heal with a Dowsing Pendulum
Is Pendulum Healing Real?
How do you heal with a Dowsing Pendulum? Is that even possible? I am here to tell that it is. Mystics and healers have been using pendulums for healing since the beginning of time. This article explains how to use a pendulum to heal others. I make the steps as simple as possible so that anyone can learn to heal with a pendulum.
Is it real? I challenge you to gather your own evidence. Send healing to someone who is in poor health, struggling financially or just can't get over an emotional obstacle. Follow the steps below once a week for 3 months. You will be amazed at the positive changes that you see.
How to Begin
Anyone can be a healer, if they try. Some of us are natural healers and others resist it. There are Reiki courses or quantum healing courses all over the internet. Some are even taught at adult-learning courses at your local high school.
These 7 little simply-explained steps will get you started:
1. Make sure your healing pendulum has been cleansed. If you are using a stone type pendulum be sure to leave them out in the moonlight for a night to cleanse them; but there are many more elaborateways to cleanse your pendulum. You can research for yourself. If you are using a key chain or necklace, you may skip this step.
Get the Feel of the Pendulum
2.Tune the energy of the pendulum to you. My previous article discusses how to program your pendulum. It does not take long to get the hang of it. In most instances, the pendulum will swing left to right for a "no" answer and back and forth for a "yes" response. Be sure as take a few minutes to understand how the pendulum reacts to your energy.
Clearing the Mind for Healing
3. With all healing, you must have clear and positive intentions. Clear your mind of any preconceived intentions whether they be positive or negative. The healer must be able to visualise the person being healed in perfect health and have a genuine desire (or love) to help them. You must be able to see the outcome without creating the steps necessary to get there. This may seem peculiar because we are always taught to take action but in healing, you are just "in the moment". In other words, only the catalyst of change.
Clearing of the mind is usually done with breathing exercises and meditation. There are many articles and websites on this. Find the technique that works best for you.
Formulate the Prayer
4. To me, prayers are the equivalent of magic, spells and positive statements. It all depends on your background and belief system. If you are Wiccan, you might cast a spell and an agnostic might only use positive statements. Each is equally powerful.
Back to our statement, who do you want to be healed and of what? Let’s say for example sake, you want to heal your spouse’s bad knee. Take a moment to prepare the prayer in this formula; I command with God (Allah, Mother Earth, Universe) to heal my husband’s knee in the highest of the high. When you are done creating the healing prayer, say it aloud.
The more you continue to heal and start to see results, the higher your prayers will become. Soon, you will find that it is easier just to give your loved ones total healing in the highest of the high. You might say that you become lazier because you requests become much broader and reach far more people.
The Swing of the Pendulum
5. Hold the pendulum with your finger and thumb allowing it to swing freely. It will begin to swing in circles or ellipses. Many healers and mediums with knowledge far superior to mine interpret these movements, but I do not. All you really need to understand is counter clockwise circles remove bad energy and clockwise circles replace it with good energy. The pendulum may continue to make several sets of circles. Sometimes it may be aligning and healing all of the chakras.
The pendulum motions will last from 1 to 60 minutes. Each healing is different. Basically, when I begin healing with a person, the healing session time-frame tends to be longer but usually becomes shorter as the person progresses.
One of my many personal gemstone pendulums, I choose a black colored pendulum because it provides protection while you are scrying.
Wait for the Energy Flow
6. Be patient allowing the energy to flow through you while the pendulum turns. Take caution not to invoke your own thoughts or feelings. Do you know that every time you send healing to someone the healing energy flows through you? Thus, you receive healing. This is the added benefit of healing.
Wait for the Pendulum to Stop
7. When the pendulum has become to a complete stop, repeat the healing prayer in a statement of thankfulness. To use our example from above, “Thank you for healing my husband’s knee in the highest of the high. It is done. It is done. It is done.” This seals the healing in the universe to create leaving no room for doubt.
What is a Pendulum?
A dowsing pendulum is any object swinging from a fixed point. Personally, I use a gemstone pendulum because I love stones but by no mean necessary. I love showcasing my pendulums shown in my pictures presented in this article. But many people only use metal pendulums which are totally acceptable.
Making your own pendulum is easy. You can use your favorite necklace or car keys as long as it swings, it is all good. Pendulums may also be purchased from speciality shops that sell gemstones and other mystical products or they can be bought online in various shapes in colors. Your personal preference works best for you.
Healing vs. Seeing a Medical Doctor
First, let’s discuss the difference between true healing and going to a medical practitioner. In my opinion, both are equally important in the path of becoming well. The doctor is limited to his knowledge of the human body and facilitates change with medicine backed up by facts and tests. Their knowledge of the human body goes far beyond that of most healers. Whereas, the healer addresses, in contrast, all levels of the patient.We are all comprised of various states of being: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual; that all work together to complete our experiences here on earth. A western physician may be limited in using only proven medical science but a healer simply lets energy and messages heal through them. A good healer is never limited by his own knowledge or judgement.
How they function in unison will be discussed in future articles. When I am sick, I want both a doctor and a healer working symbiotically with me. And I want to be leading the decisions made about my healing.
Have You Ever Used a Pendulum for Healing?
Conclusion and Final Words of Advice
Now, you may not see immediate results with pendulum healing because everyone has a different healing rate. The hardest lesson that a healer must learn is that not all people are meant to be healed. Sometimes, you only send them comfort and understanding before the go to the other side
Do not get caught up on results, just heal. While we might be trying desperately to heal our mother's physical heart to prevent her death, do not be surprised to see her emotional heart healed. Remember, healing is not just physical, it is mental emotional and spiritual.
© 2012 Nancy Yager