Health Benefits of Water - Blue Solar Water Made in Glass Bottles
Table Of Contents
- About Water
- What Is Blue Water And How To Energize It
- Why The Color Blue Of All The Colors
- The Healing Benefits Of Blue Water
- Health Benefits Of other Energized Water
Water is the most important beverage for us to survive. We can survive for weeks together without food but without water, we may not survive for more than 3 to 5 days in most cases.
As all are aware, water constitutes almost 70% of our body weight. It, therefore, implies that water is needed by all organs and organ systems of the body for their optimum working. Water is needed right from hydrating the body to the transportation of nutrients to being involved in a lot of chemical reactions going on in the body, to name a few.
Therefore the importance of water to our well being cannot be overemphasised.
Why The Color Blue Of All The Colors?
- Blue is the purest and coolest colour of the light spectrum.
- It is associated with rest, relaxation, sleep, regeneration, and communication.
- Blue decreases blood pressure and heart rate relieves nervousness and stress and is a very soothing colour.
- It is very effective in the treatment of headaches and sleep disorders.
- Blue is also a highly effective colour for meditation, communication, spiritual growth, and high mental qualities.
- Blue brings out the creative power and gives peace.
What Is Blue Water & How To Energize It
How wonderful it would be if we could energize this water so that it could become more healthy for our body. This surely can be done and it is very simple to do so. I will outline the method to do so.
If all this sounds confusing, let me explain.
What Is Blue Water
Blue water is nothing but plain drinking water kept in a blue coloured transparent bottle for a particular period of time.
How To Energize Blue Water
- Fill water in the blue coloured bottle and cap it firmly with a cork cap or a non-metallic cap.
- Keep this bottle in direct sunlight for a period of one to one and a half hours.
- Remove for use.
You can use a blue coloured plastic bottle also but it will have to be replaced with a new one when the bottle colour starts to dull.
You can even use some transparent blue cellophane paper to cover a transparent colourless bottle.
A glass bottle can be used indefinitely until it breaks.
Use a dark blue coloured bottle for better results.
The sunlight acts on the water when it passes through the blue color to impart the healing properties associated with blue water.
The Healing Benefits Of Blue Water
In general blue water
- Relieves rough & dry skin
- Improves complexion
- Reduces inflammations and redness of the eyes
- Heals cracked and chafed skin
- Reduces the large pores of the skin
As blue water tends to darken the hair do not use it excessively on the hair if you wish to maintain the light colour of the hair.
Some Specific Uses Of Blue Water
- In Dandruff and flaking of the scalp massage the scalp well with blue water. This benefits in baldness too.
- For excessive perspiration massage blue water wherever needed.
- Blue water works like an antibacterial and astringent. Brush your teeth with blue water after your regular brushing is done. Also, use it as a mouthwash for better oral health. It kills germs, firms up the gums and makes for a more pleasant breath.
- For tired feet use a blue water foot bath.
- Blue water used in shaving water soothes minor nicks and cuts. It also soothes the skin.
- If you need to darken your hair wash it daily with blue water.
- Wounds, boils, sores are relieved by a wash with blue water.
- For freckles, add some lemon juice to blue water and wash the face with this. Leave it to dry.
- To relieve a headache, dip a cloth in blue water, wring it and place it on the forehead for immediate relief.
- In case of colic in babies, give 1 tsp blue water at 15-minute intervals.
- In sinus and colds either take a little of it up the nose or put a drop in each nostril.
- Gargle with it for relieving sore throat.
- In indigestion and other gastric troubles sip blue water every few minutes.
- For swollen gums and inflammation, hold the blue water in the mouth for a few minutes and then spit it out.
- For inflammation of the eyes, use it to bathe the eyes with an eyecup or put a drop in each eye.
- For diarrhoea & dysentery drink a cup every ½ hour.
- Taken at bedtime it relieves insomnia and helps to sleep well.
- It helps to drink blue water to relieve inflammation of the internal organs and nervous people will benefit if a small glass of blue water is drunk after each main meal.
Health Benefits Of Other Energised Water
Other energized coloured water can be made using different coloured bottles in the same way as described above.
The health benefits accruing due to these are :
- Amber water helps to make hair lighter coloured, perks up sluggish skin, relieves dandruff and baldness, helps in colds and sinus troubles.
- Red water has a lot of iron in it and helps in sluggish stomach conditions if much irritation is not there.
If there is irritation use purple water till the irritation is relieved then use red water.
Red water helps the skin but use it to alternate with blue or purple at least twice a week.
- Orange water is best not to use. It is a strong laxative. Blue and amber water will help in relieving constipation.
- Green water is helpful in nervine conditions but blue water is equally beneficial.
So, there you have all the information to use blue water and other coloured water for health.
Have you heard about blue water before this?
The information provided in this hub is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements.
My Other Hubs On Alternate Therapies
- A Simple Medicines Guide To Schuessler's Biochemic Tissue Remedies or Cell Salts
The Biochemic Tissue Salts or remedies are used in one system of alternate medicine which was developed by Dr. W.H.Schuessler, a German doctor. In this article, I explain in simple terms how they are to be used to benefit in many health conditions.Th
- EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique Or Tapping - An Alternative Healing Therapy
EFT or Emotional freedom Technique is an alternative health therapy very much like acupressure, in which specific points on the body are tapped in a particular way. To learn more about this therapy, read on...
- Acupressure - Pressure Points Therapy
Acupressure is a totally safe, effective and a no cost, alternative health treatment, which one can do on oneself. To know more, read on...
- Sujok Therapy
Sujok therapy is an alternate therapy that has instant and seemingly miraculous healing effects. It can be used very effectively in our daily life. To learn more about the system of sujok therapy, read on...
- Oil Pulling And Its Health Benefits
Oil Pulling, also known as oil swishing, is one of the many ancient Indian Ayurvedic alternate therapies which have amazing health benefits. To know more about this simple, cheap and wonderful old world health practice, read on...
How Blue Solar Water works - An interesting Video
How To Make Blue Solar Water
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and does not substitute for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, and/or dietary advice from a licensed health professional. Drugs, supplements, and natural remedies may have dangerous side effects. If pregnant or nursing, consult with a qualified provider on an individual basis. Seek immediate help if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
© 2012 Rajan Singh Jolly