- Health Care, Drugs & Insurance
Health Benefits of Strawberry and berry
Strawberry is one of the delicious and nutritious fruit. It remove harm full toxin which present in blood. It is also recommended for sluggish liver, gout, rheu
Benefit of Strawberry And Health Benefits of the Strawberry
Strawberry is a rich source of Felic acid, Felic acid helps to prevent,reduce birth effects involving brain.
Nutritive Value : Per 110gm.
Vitamin A : 60 I.U.
Vitamin B : Thiamine .03 mg.
Vitamin C : 60 mg.
Calcium : 28 mg.
Phosphorus : 27 mg.
Potassium : 220 mg.
Carbohydrates : 8.3 gm
Calories : 37
- Strawberry is rated as top skin cleansing fruit.even though the skin eruptions may appear at first in some cases.
- It is also helps to wash away or rid the blood of harmful toxins.
- It has been reported to help cases of syphilis.
- The strawberry, when cut in half and rubbed on the teeth , removes tartar from the teeth and strengthens and heals the gums. The juice should be allowed to remain on the teeth as long as possible in order to dissolve the tartar. The mouth may then be rinsed with warm water.
You know strawberry is delicious but it also have many health benefits and nutritious food.And it should be a part of every ones daily food meal. You'll enjoy some health advantages by eating strawberries regularly, and the best part is strawberries are one of the most sweet and delicious fruit.
Nutrition In Strawberry ?
Strawberries contain a range of nutrients, like vitamin C heading the group. They also contain significant levels of downtrend's and antioxidants, which fight free radicals. It also prevent you from skin diseases and skin care. In addition with vitamin c it also contains vitamin K and manganese which help to prevent Felic acid,and also contain omega-3-fatty acids.
Uses of Strawberries:
Try to find some fresh strawberry to get complete nutrition of it ,Frozen strawberry looses its nutrition which gives very less vitamins. Hardly take 2-3 days before strawberry.
Handle strawberries properly and store them well after they have been purchased. Like all fruit, strawberries should be washed thoroughly prior to eating or storage.