Healthy Lifestyle: The Secret in Total Cleanse
The body is designed to collect and remove toxins from its cells. Most of the toxins that are stimulated from the cells are broken in the liver and eliminated from your body all the way through the colon, kidneys, lungs, skin, and mucous linings of the ears and nose.
The bottom line is this: Your body is determined to eliminate harmful toxins from your system at any time. Toxins can become dangerous to health if these build up in your systems and lead to ceasing those systems from working at their best.
During and after a total body cleanse, you are expected to feel renewed, like your body has become lighter and younger. To experience the utmost benefits of the total body cleansing process, it is important that you reduce your exposure to toxins which are exogenous and endogenous.
Reducing the exposure to endogenous toxins is relatively simple - just follow the body cleanse diet, chew your food thoroughly and strive hard not to eat too much. This combination of action possibly will help minimize the production of toxins in the gut and in your cells.
The following is a list of tips on how to trim down the exposure to hazardous toxins:
- Lessen the usage of cosmetic products - it is better to stop using any cosmetic product during the total cleansing process. It is vital to stay away from using cosmetics around your mouth to avoid the ingestion of chemicals in many cosmetics.
- Decrease the usage of moisturizer and lip balm or chapstick. If you really want to use something on your lips and skin, just make use of a small amount of coconut oil.
- Keep away from using antiperspirants, deodorants, perfumes and colognes. Make use of the smallest amount of shampoo as much as possible, and if you can afford to, choose a brand made up of natural raw materials - there are a number of choices available in the market nowadays.
- Lessen the usage of soap - hot or lukewarm water is enough.
- Rest your eyes. Although awake, you can improve physical rest by closing your eyes for one minute or more at a time.
- Take a break from stressful activities. For instance, have a break from watching the television after work or even taking a break from checking your e-mail and surfing the internet will enable your nervous system to get a well deserved rest.
- Get plenty of fresh air. The lungs expel carbon dioxide in the air around you constantly, and its clean-up mechanisms need more consistently fresh and oxygenated air.
- Getting sunlight on the skin without being burned, but be careful not to have too much sunshine just about fifteen minutes of exposure to direct sunlight every day, when at rest, is ideal for many people.
Keep moving. Even just walking, stretching, and mild physical activity, but it is not advisable to do intense exercise during a total cleanse program. The goal is to keep the body moving and blood circulation strong.