Healthy Recipe: Multi Berry Smoothie
Why is this recipe healthy?
Vitamin C: Good for your immune system and for strong connective tissue
Flavonoids: Help to prevent some forms of cancer
Antioxidants: Disease fighting compounds
Recommended smoothie blenders
Before you begin making your smoothie, you will need the following:
- 1.5 cups of orange or apple juice
- 0.5 cup of strawberries
- 0.5 cup of raspberries (or blueberries)
- 0.5 cup of blackberries
- 1 cup of Non- fat Vanilla yogurt
- 0.5 cup of ice cubes
- 1 large banana (or 2 small bananas)
- Slice your banana and cut up your large berries.
- Place the banana slices in the blender, along with the berries, juice, yogurt and ice cubes
- Blend until a smooth drink is formed
- Pour your drink into a glass for serving and enjoy!
The recipe for strawberry-kiwi smoothie can be found at this link: