- Alternative & Natural Medicine
Home Remedies For Curing Acne/Pimples
How to cure Acne or pimples naturally?
What are the home remedies for Acne?
How to cure Acne?
How to get rid of Acne Quickly?
How to remove Acne Fast?
Are these questions arising in your mind? if yes then continue reading to find Solution for the same.
What is Acne/Pimple?
Acne is a skin condition in which inflamed red pimples appear on the face. It can also occur appear on the chest or on other body parts. In some cases it may even not be inflamed. In most of the cases Acne/pimple evacuates without leaving any marks or scars.Acne/pimple appear when the sweat glands present on the skin of the face or other body parts expand due to hormonal changes in the body. The pimple/acne are usually covered with some black material hence also known as Black Head.
Causes Of Acne/Pimple:
These are few of the common causes of Acne:
- Secretion of high amount of Oil from The oil Glands present on the skin.
- Puberty Period.
- Menstrual cycle which are taking place on females.
- Stress due to various reasons can also be one of the causes for acne.
- Blockage of external pores Present on the skin by pollution or some other reasons.
- It can also be due to heredity.
- It can also occur due to Hormonal changes during Pregnancy.
Things To be avoided:
- As soon as pimples appear on the face of some people they try to remove it by pressing it or irritating it.
- This is the most important thing which should be avoided.
- Due to it , it may even lead to development of Scars on the face, which I think even you will also Not like it.
- If you have pimples on your face or over your body try to avoid getting into highly polluted ares,as it may lead to more blockage of pores on your face.
- And this may Lead to generation of more Acne on your face.
- Try to Avoid oily Foods or diet as you should reduce the oil control in order to reduce oil secretion
This all are some of the facts which you must try to avoid when you will be facing such a situation.
#Tip 1: Apply Lemon Juice
- This is the most basic tip which consists of a very easy task.
- In this, you have to apply lemon juice on your acne.
- In order to do that take a piece of cotton cloth.
- You can even use cotton for that purpose because i think it would serve the best
- Immerse it in Lemon juice so that it acts as an absorbent.
- Once the cloth piece or cotton has absorbed the juice apply it on the acne.
#Tip 2:Coriander And Turmeric
- Now This tip includes a paste which is also known as 'lep' in India.
- First Crush the coriander leaf's into powder.
- Take a pinch of Turmeric powder also known as 'Haldi'
- Mix the two powders in small amount of water ie; not more than two or three drops.
- Apply the paste on your pimples and Black heads.
- Leave it overnight.
- On the next day rinse it Off.
- This will Help in removal of pimples from your face.
#Tip 3:Use curry leaves
- This makes use of curry leaves which is used mostly in many dishes.
- Now keep this curry leaves In Lukewarm water overnight.
- In the morning as soon as you get up apply that water on your face or at the body parts where these pimples or acne or black heads appear.
- This water will also help you to remove wrinkles and scars from your face.
- In this tip we will make use of Nutmeg.
- Nutmeg is also known as Jaiphal.
- Make a paste of Nutmeg.
- Mix it well with small amount of Raw Milk.
- Apply this Paste on your face ie; on the Pimples or acne.
- Leave it for 20 minutes or Overnight and then Rinse it off.
- Do it for 10 to 12 days until the pimples or acne are present on your face or any other body parts.
- This tip should definitely reduce the pimples on your body within few days
- This tip is especially for people with Dry skin.
- Take sandalwood Stick and rub it with a smooth stone.
- Add two to three drops of Raw Milk.
- Apply the paste obtained on the pimples or black head for 1 hour.
- Rinse it of gently.
- This tip is especially for people with oily Skin.
- Take a stick of sandalwood also known as Chandan.
- Rub it on smooth stone and make a paste With ROsewater.
- Apply it on the pimples or black head where ever present.
- Keep it for 1 hour.
- Rinse it off Gently.
- In this tip we will make use of Fenugreek leaves.
- Fenugreek is also known as 'Methi' in Hindi.
- Make a paste of fenugreek ie; Methi leaves.
- Apply it on your face where there are pimples or acne.
- Keep it overnight.
- Rinse it off gently in the morning.
Does Pimple on your face really Make you Conscious About it?
Keep it Applied For
Coriander and turmeric Powder
Water of Curry Leaves
Paste of Nutmeg and Milk
20 minutes Or Overnight
SandalWood and MIlk paste (Dry skin)
Sandalwood and Rosewater paste
Paste of Fenugreek leaves or Methi leaves