- First Aid
Home-Remedies You Can Count On To Help Your Body Or Any Other Body Parts
Have You Ever Used Any One Of These Items To Help Heal Your Body?
What Items You Should Always Have Inside Your Cabinet?
Did you know way, way back in the days before we had modern-medicines? We only had natural plants, products, and other items that would help you heal your body. We still have these things but somehow we lost sight on how to use them. Here are some important items you should always have inside your cabinets:
- Epsom Salt
- Vicks Vapor Rub
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Cortizone 10
What Should Be Hanging Around The House At All-Times?
This aloe plant should be hanging around your house just in case you need to cut a piece of it and spread it on your bruises, burns, or cuts. Theirs a lot of plants out there that can be useful but this one plant will definitely help you heal your skin within days.
Did You Know That Most Of The Things You Have In Your Pantry or Storage Can Help You?
I bet you didn't know that most of the items or products you carry on top of your shelves can help your body or face too. Here's a list of what you should buy and store in your pantry or storage.
- Corn Starch
- Baking Soda
- Lime Juice
- Lemon Juice
- Table Salt
- Castor Oil
- Any Cooking Oil
Have You Ever Tried Using These Home-Remedies Before?
You Have Too See What Home-Remedies Work For You And Your love ones
Remember This Is Just A Word Of Advice: You have to experiment on what works for you and yours. We are all programmed differently so what works for me and my family may not work for you and yours. All the above home-remedies that I've mentioned were a hand-me-down from my late grandmother and I thought they might work for you and your love ones.
How Can You Used These Things To Help Heal Your Body Or Face?
I wanna start off with the most common items people use on a daily-bases and than I'd talked about the rest of the other products.
- Tooth Paste can be used on your face pop pimples and also it can be used to soothe small burns.
- Epsom Salt this miracle salt can heal your body or face in many different ways. Try using it on stings, boles, pimples, and about any little bumps that occurs on your body. Grab a towel and drip it into warm water and dab the salt on it and press it on the little bumps. Using it for a couple days and you should see some results. The most common uses for this salt is sprains, bruises, constipation, body aches and pains. It will relief the soreness if you used it often enough.
- Any Cooking Oil if you have an earache than heat up any cooking oil and dab it with a cotton ball and place it inside your inner ear. This will help that horrible pain and maybe even make it go away. It'll work unless you have a bad infection. Most ear infections are related to a toothache.
- Table Salt will help with mouth-sores by rinsing your mouth with warm water and the table salt. This salt can help relief that trouble mouth pain.
- Vaseline is surely used for chapped skin whether it be on your hands, lips, and feet this product can be soothing to your skin. Put it on your hands or feet but also place socks over them to help keep the moisture from leaking out.
- Potatoes can relief things you never heard of, so peeled, boiled, and packed them on your body or legs. If you get hit with a sudden stiffness which wouldn't allow you to stand up for any unknown reason make sure you packed them on your body too remove the stiffness while the potatoes are still hot. My mother as a child got hit with crazy stiffness by petting a stray cat and was unable to move but my grandmother thought fast and did this home remedy. My grandma stacked those hot potatoes on her legs and within an hour or so, she was able to walk again.
- Vicks Vapor Rub will mostly be used for when you have a cold or flu, but you can rub this product on your body if your body aches or have any pain. My family uses it for the common cold or flu, they usually rub it on their chest or feet with some drops of rubbing alcohol. And usually they see results within days unless the cold is severe.
- Rubbing Alcohol can be mixed with Vicks vapor rub to help with the common cold or flu. If you have a headache, you can drench a towel or a head scarf with the rubbing alcohol. Place it on your forehead and tight it up to help relief the pain.
- Vitamins are taken to help you stay healthy but it can be used to ward-off a hang-over. If you buy the clear capsules like vitamin E. or vitamin C. and sliced them open-wide and squeeze it on any cut or bruises this might help too.
- Corn Starch can be mixed with water or milk could help destroyed a minor rash.
- Lime or Lemon Juice could be help relief a sore throat, if you use warm water mixed with a couple of squeezes of lime or lemon juice and add a hint of honey. That should do the trick unless you have a bad infection.
- Teas are used to fight-off colds or flus and also fight-off diseases but they can also be useful on a bruise. If you have a colic baby use any tea, honey or corn syrup to help relief their aching bellies.
- Alcohol is a product that fights off germs and helps heal cuts also.
- Herbs mixed with tea can be a miracle juice to heal the body.
- Baking Soda is can to be a cleaning agent for your teeth. If you mixed some lime or lemon juice and spread it on your teeth it help whitening. But, you could also use it without the lime or lemon juice just brush your teeth with the baking soda and than brush once again with tooth paste to see the difference.
- Cortizone 10 can help remove ring-worms from your body if you use it enough.
- Castor Oil a spoonful of this oil was something my mother gave me, when I was a child to stop the common cough. Does it still work you have to try it for yourself to see, if it does. But now, I do know this oil comes from a plant which is called (Ricinus Communis) and it has many health benefits that can treat constipation, skin infections, arthritis, and gastrointestinal problems.
- Conditioner is used for your hair but it can also be used as shaving cream for your face or legs.
- This home remedy is often used to moisturize your scalp but it can also be a great solution for lice. Here's the ingredients: Grab a couple of spoons of mayonnaise, one egg, and a couple of drops of tea tree oil and mixed it into a bowl. Once the items are mixed put the home made lather on top of your head and use it like you were washing your hair. Make sure you wrap your hair into a plastic bag or cap. And leave the solution on for a few minutes after you rinse your hair out make sure but to use a comb to get rid of these ugly blood suckers. You might have to use this solution a couple of times before they are actually gone. My suggestion is after using the home made solution, you should add some drops of the tea tree oil into your shampoo or conditioner for a week or so, because these blood suckers can't survive with the smell of the tea tree oil.
- When we were kids and somehow bump our heads with a sudden fall or burned our hands by touching the stove or something hot. My mother would put butter or margarine on the bruise or burn to help relief the pain.