- Alternative & Natural Medicine
Home remedy For Acne - Easy 10 Tips
There are a lot of treatments available for acne, ranging from the easy home treatments up to the advanced laser treatments. But here, you are going to have a look the some of the best 10 tips to cure acne using the very much available and cheaper products. The difference is that you are going to cure your acne by yourselves practicing these in home. For the acne with low and medium severity, these treatment measures and remedies have proven to be the most working ones over the past ages.
Best 10 Home Acne Treatemtn Tips
- Neem is known to be an excellent remedy for acne in the case of herbal treatment. It is cheap and much available too. So make a habit of washing your face with lukewarm water using neem based soap.
- Before going to bed, apply toothpaste on your pimples so that it remains till the morning. Then just wash it off in the morning. This is simple and effective. Acne and pimples of low severity can be treated in this method and it cures without any costly treatment measures.
- It is a traditional practice to make a paste of tender neem leaves and then mixing it with turmeric powder and then applying it in the affected regions. This is a kind of home treatment for acne which worked in the old times just like it works today. Anyway, this is a great treatment.
- There is another effective treatment which can be done at night. Applying or spreading fresh lemon juice on the affected areas is yet another idea. But the small problem is some people's skin is really sensitive and therefore this method is not meant for such ones.
- Spend some 15 minutes for this treatment. Just make a mixture of mint juice and turmeric powder to apply it on the regions affected by acne.
- There are some very simple things you can follow to cure your acne. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables to get the nutrients required to cure your acne.
- Application of grated potatoes is yet another way to cure acne.
- Use one teaspoon of cumin seed paste to apply and then remove it after an hour.
- Rosewater is an excellent remedy for acne and it is one of the risk free treatments for acne.
- A mixture of equal amounts of rose water and lime juice exhibits great results.