- Alternative & Natural Medicine
Homeopathy Treatment In Oral Mouth Cancer Cure Natural Homeopathic Remedies
How To Keep Your Smile
A Serious Condition
It's late at night and I stumbled along a story on Mouth Cancer Symptoms. It hit a nerve, I don't know why since I don't smoke and never have. But, the thought of this most important part of the body being effected in such a horrific way makes me cringe and feel sad.
The thought of having surgery and getting parts or all of the tongue cut out ... I just can't imagine. This is where we talk and communicate. And if I ever get one of the papillae separate off my tongue just a little that hurts bad enough.
As a cancer survivor, I know the pain of surgery, chemo and radiation and if there is any way you don't have to go through that then I suggest you take the advice of all those who recommend stop smoking and drinking yourself into a death wish.
Now, I'm going to let you know that there are homeopathic remedies that have been used throughout the past 200 years to address the issue of mouth cankers. But, these remedies can only work if you make lifestyle changes, start praying real hard because G-d plays a part in everyone's life, and shape up!
- There is now a new oral cancer exam available. I had it done the last time I visited my dentist. The only problem was that this is expensive and many people may not be able to afford this out-of-pocket cost. Ask your dentist about ViziLite.
Nutritional Food Support | Eat Right For Your Health
Avocados may be linked to better oral health. Researchers from Ohio State University found avocado phytochemicals can kill some cancer cells and prevented pre-cancerous cells from developing into cancer.
Avocados may prevent prostate cancer cell growth
The benefits of eating natural whole foods such as avocados add up day-by-day. The anti-oxidant "Lutein' in combination with other elements in the avocado inhibit overgrowth of cancer cells. [UCLA published in the Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry] Avocados may be the perfect fruit.
Having good resource material at your side from an established organization, such as the National Cancer Institute, helps all members of the family understand disease. The entire family will be effected when one member of the family receives a life-threatening diagnosis. Each person will need coping strategies and where to find the help managing metastatic illness.
21st Century Understanding Cancer Toolkit: Coping with Advanced Cancer - Metastatic Cancer, Caregiver Support, Palliative Care and Hospice, Advance Directives, End-of-Life Care, Pain Control, Grief
The National Cancer Institute provides this comprehensive guide.
- 600 pages with 23 chapters
- Information for patients, families, caregivers
- What is metastatic cancer?
- Coping With Advanced Cancer
- When Cancer Returns
- When Someone You Love Has Advanced Cancer
- Support for Caregivers
- Cancer Staging
- Understanding Prognosis and Cancer Statistics
- Coping With Loss
- Living With Uncertainty
- Talking About Your Healthcare and much more...
Make sure you educate yourself about all the side-effects of the Gardasil vaccine before you think of it as a life-saving panacea to the oral cancer dilemma. Listed below just a few possible outcomes to having this vaccination:
- Bell's Palsy and Guillan-Barre syndrome
- Cervical dysplasia, and cervical cancer
- Blood clotting and heart problems, including cardiac arrest
- Miscarriages and fetal abnormalities amongst pregnant women who received the vaccine
- Sudden death
Oral Complications of Cancer and its Management
Dr Andrew Davies,Consultant in Palliative Medicine at the Royal Marsden Hospital,and Joel Epstein wrote this book specifically for the entire cancer teams who treat patients that deal with common problems in the mouth before, during and after cancer treatment. Those who would benefit from knowing what to expect, with a guide to help patients include oncologists, nurses, oral specialists, dentists, nurse hygienists, therapy radiologists and physicians.
Whether the patient specifically has oral cancer or another form of cancer, the mucosa are generally involved, especially during chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Dry mouth, sores and other problems arise making life more stressful. Conditions such as these make eating and drinking difficult, the tastes change making foods unpalatable, speech may be affected, a reduction in communication, a loss of esteem due to changes in appearance and many other problems.
The chapters cover many medical issues:
- Dealing with complex treatments
- Life-threatening complications
- The suffering patient
- Cancer management
- Clinical advice
- Oral anatomy and physiology
- Oral assessment and oral hygiene
- Surgical, radiotherapy and chemotherapy side effects
- Oral Infections
- Economic effects for the patient
Oral Cancer Foundation Website
Visit Oral Screening Events Calendar to Find out when they provide a FREE ORAL CANCER SCREENING IN YOUR AREA
I highly recommend viewing the video below which provides statistics, health screening information, images, and an abundance of information for all ages.
Informative Oral Cancer Video
You Be The Judge
Do You Think Graphic Images and Reading Information About The Dangers of Oral Cancer Will Change A Person's Bad Habits?
- Oral cancer gallery
Oral pathology images
- The Cancer Industry is Too Prosperous to Allow a Cure
Shocking facts about the Cancer Industry. Why do we not get more advice and news on preventative methods for the rising propensity to cancer?
Mouth Cancer Symptoms Story
Oral Lesions and Homeopathy
J.T. Kent's Repertory
Researching in the homeopathic repertory where one can look up rubrics of symptoms and disease there are numerous remedies listed. However, one size does not fit all. A professional consultation is the way to get the best care and advise.
As explained in the video shown here, there are numerous types of lesions, located in many places and at different stages of development and malignancy. An interview will be holistic with full medical history, hereditary tendencies, life traumas, habits and thorough discussion of physical, mental and emotional factors.
Homeopathy can be used in conjunction with traditional treatments. The remedies listed for cancer in the mouth, specifically the palate are aurum and hydrastis. Both are excellent remedies for depression, as well.
For cancer of the tongue these remedies are listed: Aluminum, apis, aurum, aurum-met, benz-acid, calc, carb-an, caust, conium, crot-h, cund, hydrastis, kali-chlor, kali-cy, kali-i, lach, mur-ac, nitricum-acid, phos, phytolacca, sepia, silica, sulphur and thuja.
Many other rubrics may be researched such as stomacace, aphthae, bleeding, vesicles, discoloration, excoriation, gangrenous, tongue feels like leather, tongue difficult to protrude and stiff, itching, inflammation, induration, odor, numbness, difficult to open mouth, nodosities, cancer in general, all the different types and qualities of pain, paralysis, saliva and salivation, speech difficult, tongue swelling, many taste characteristics, including putrid and saltish or slimy, and tumors that could be malignant [calc] painless, spongy or ulcerated. Then there are the gums and bones to distinguish.
It takes an artful physician to determine the most helpful remedies in the journey to wellness and lots of support and encouragement through this most debilitating disease.
Other specifics for cancer include:
Kali cynatum 30C for the tongue and ulcerations with indurated edges.
Aurum metallicum 3X for stony hard nodules on the tongue
Alumni 30C for tongue dry and burning with sour taste, sensations of stitching worse at night
Condurango tincture for painful pustules on the right side of the tip of the tongue and upper surface with pain on the left side of the tongue
Hydrastis canadensis 3X for tongue as if burned or raw with dark red coloration and raised papillae
Sempervivum tectorum 2X for general malignancy
Spigelia noted for painful fissures on the tongue; foul odor and offensive taste. Offensive taste.
Muriaticum acid when the tongue appears pale, swollen, dry, leathery, paralyzed. Deep ulcers on tongue. Hard lumps in tongue. Epithelioma; edges bluish-red. Aphthous mouth. Gums and glands swollen. Fetid Breath.
Always seek professional help in all cases.
Historical Reference: All information for educational purposes posted from the wisdom and experience of successful physicians. Doctors and the government of India have recognized the effectiveness of this material. As a global website, we do not suppress this information from public view or access, even though some governments in certain countries have disclaimed the availability of this information to their citizens. Freedom of speech for all.
Warning Signs: Precancerous Lesions
Precancerous Lesions | merckmanuals.com
White, red, or mixed white-red areas that are not easily wiped away, persist for more than 2 weeks, and are not definable as some other condition may be precancerous. The same risk factors are involved in precancerous lesions as in cancerous growths, and precancerous lesions may become cancerous if not removed.
Leukoplakia is a flat white spot that may develop when the moist inner lining of the mouth (oral mucosa) is irritated for a long period. The injured spot appears white because it has a thickened layer of keratin—the same material that covers the skin and normally is less abundant in the lining of the mouth.
Erythroplakia is a red and flat or worn away area that results when the lining of the mouth thins. The area appears red because the underlying capillaries are more visible. Erythroplakia is a much more ominous predictor of oral cancer
These descriptions can give symptoms to research in the Homeopathic Repertory when they are prominent factors.
Hubpage Links to More Information
- Opinion | Smoking Pros and Cons Plus Current News & Research
Smokers are fuming! The laws are effecting everyone, every place, every city, state, and country. How far will the laws go?
- Epidemics Are Ticking Time Bombs Like Gladwell's Tipping Points
There are too many epidemics to enumerate. From influenza, malaria, cholera, tuberculosis, AIDS, diabetes, obesity, cancer and more. Our Health Care system has failed. The masses want to take their personal health on their own starting with preventat
After You've Voted
After you've voted be honest. What are your excuses for continuing to smoke?
- Looking at the gross images of deformity, does that make an impact? Does it register? Do you look and say, "No, that's not me and it won't happen to me?"
- Is it just a flat picture, without feeling the sensations or the smelling the destructive odor of the corrosive skin lesions? Do you need to visit a clinic or hospital filled with patients the same way they take offenders to prisons to get up-close and personal with prison life?
- What does it take to get the message? That fact that you would be totally humiliated to show your face in public?
- The idea that you could never taste your food? That it may be difficult to swallow, speak or eat or kiss a loved one?
- Are you more worried about lung cancer and mouth cancer was not a concern?
- Are you resigned to your fate? Just, "so, what, everybody has to go sometime. Ho-hum."
- What's your excuse and rationalization?
- Being scared is not going to change things. It's an addiction, and I don't believe I can change. Statistics really don't scare me.
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
About the Author
Debby Bruck, CHOM founded Homeopathy World Community social network. Debby believes that homeopathy is the wave of the future that provides hope and healing to those who have tried every other approach. Visit her blog or follow Debby on Twitter.
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider
- If You Enjoy Hubpages You may want to Join Now.