- Alternative & Natural Medicine
How Can I Get Fair Skin-Home Remedies
The world constantly debates fair, brown, or black skin and we constantly strive to go up the ladder. In our country thousands of chemical based creams and lotions are designed and sold on the garb of making them fair without disclosing the harmful side effects of these harmful chemical including cancer. So why not to resort to something which is healthier and natural?
In our Ayurveda which is an ancient herbal based science of our country there are many herbs described to make glowing fair skin in a healthier way. I am going to described a few herbs based and other home remedies to get fair and glowing skin.
How Can I Get Fair Skin-Home Remedies
1. Gram flour (also known as besan) — Take an empty bowl. Put two tablespoon of gram flour. Put one tablespoon of raw milk. Squeeze one-fourth of a lemon it. 6 drops of olive oil. Mix all the ingredients well and apply in your face and neck.
2. Gram flour, turmeric, and milk cream (we call it malai) — This remedy is used in India before marriage to make the bride and bridegroom look fairer with unblemished skin. Take two tablespoons of gram flour. Put half teaspoon of turmeric. One tablespoon of milk cream (malai). Mix this well and apply all over your face and neck.
3. Sandalwood (chandan)— Sandalwood is also a wonder herb given by the nature to us for all kinds of skin ailments and it is very soothing. Take a sandalwood stick, rub it in a stone plate to produce one tablespoon of sandalwood paste. Put a few drops of almond oil in it. Mix it well and apply to your face. You can use sandalwood powder also if you do not want to rub the stick and produce the paste.
4. Sandalwood and Fuller's earth (also known as Multani mitti) — Take a tablespoon of sandalwood paste and put a tablespoon of Multani mitti or fuller's earth in it and mix it well and apply over your face and neck area.
5. Potato — It is again one of effective fair skin tips. First take a medium-sized potato. Crush it well. You can apply this crush all over your face and neck evenly. Or alternatively, you can squeeze out the juice from the crushed potato and apply the juice over your face and neck. Within a month, you will see your skin getting lighter, whiter, and smooth.
6. Tomato — I have seen one of our office colleagues getting fairer with soft supple unblemished skin. When we asked her, she told us that she has started rubbing the leftover tomato pieces in her kitchen to her face and neck. Tomato juice not only help in getting fair skin but it also takes off the excess oil from the skin and thus helps in acne, whiteheads, and blackheads too.
7. Honey lemon — We often use honey lemon for slimming but this is also great in getting flawless smooth silky skin. Take one tablespoon of honey and put one tablespoon of lemon juice in it. Mix this well and apply all over your face and neck. Within a month, you will realize that how effective it is an answer for how to get healthy skin.
8. Lemon — Lemon has excellent natural bleaching properties and thus one of the effective natural ways to lighten skin. Everyday, we use lemon in our kitchen and through it after squeezing the juice. Still some juice is left along the peel which we can rub all over our face. This will not only lighten the tone of your skin but also slowly remove the imperfections or marks caused with time. So, before you through
9. Honey cinnamon — Grind a pinch of into powder and mix it well with half a teaspoon of honey. Apply it smoothly to your face and neck area to get an unblemished fair skin. Honey cinnamon same mixture is used in cold cough also.
10. Cucumber — Everyone knows the effectiveness of cucumber in how to get glowing skin. You can cut cucumber into very thin slices and apply them all over your face and neck. You can crush them apply. Or you can extract cucumber juice and apply. This will also ward of the excess oil from the skin and help in treating acne and blackheads.
11. Curd — From ages, curd is used for our well being from inside and outside both by making our skin fairer. Take two tablespoons of curd and apply evenly all over your face and neck.
12. Coconut water — Often in the coastal areas where coconut is in surplus, people uses coconut water to get a fairer and unblemished skin. This water is very beneficial in removing the spots caused in the skin due to many skin diseases and give you a smooth silky fuller fairer skin.
13. Almond or Olive oil with Saffron — Add just a strand of saffron in a tablespoon of almond or olive oil and mix it well. Then apply and massage this to your face and neck for 5 minutes. This will give your face glowing fairer skin.
14. Milk, lemon juice, and almond oil — Take two tablespoon of raw milk, put one tablespoon of lemon juice in it, and one tablespoon of almond oil in it. Now, mix everything well and apply them over your face and neck. This will help in lightening your skin and getting it spots and marks free.
15. Egg whites — Break one egg and separate the egg white from the yolk. Now, apply the egg white on your face and neck and wash it off after it dries out. Repeat this procedure twice a week and see noticeable changes towards getting a fairer skin in two months.
16. Curd, tomato, and Oat — One tablespoon of curd, one tablespoon of freshly mashed tomato, one tablespoon of oatmeal. Put all these things in a bowl and mix them well. Now, apply this mixture in your face and neck. After a month, you will feel your skin is getting fairer and blemishes are also lightening to give you a soft supple beautiful spotless skin.
17. Tomato and lemon — Take a mid size tomato. Mash it in a bowl. Squeeze one-fourth of a lemon it. Mix it well and apply all over your face and neck.
18. Papaya — Mash a 1-inch fully ripe papaya in a bowl. Add one teaspoon of honey and one tablespoon of raw milk in it. Mix it well and apply over the skin of your face and neck.
19. Almond and raw milk — Soak four almonds in six tablespoons of raw milk overnight. Grind them in the morning into a paste and apply over your face and neck. This is also very effective in getting a fairer skin.
20. Raw milk — Milk is an everyday item and simply apply a few tablespoons of raw milk daily in the morning before boiling it and see the changes in a month. It will give you a smooth, supple, unblemished, and fairer skin. Also before going to bed, clean your face with raw milk with the help of cotton.
I wish you will supplement by suggesting a few more herbal home remedies for glowing fair skin to this article How Can I Get Fair Skin-Home Remedies