Different kinds of teasClick thumbnail to view full-size
"Tea a life saver drink"
Drink Tea to Beat Diabetes There is a great news for everyone who love to drink tea but are always denied more than one or two cups a day .Studies say Tea helps to lower blood sugar in people with diabetes, and it’s also linked to weight loss in people and also increase metabolism. studies also show that tea helps to boost insulin. and lower blood sugar for you.It also says that the moderate tea drinkers who drink about 3 to 4 cups a day had a 28% lower death rate after suffering from a heart attacks compared to the people who didn’t drink tea at all.
You may drink any tea green, black, white, oolong or any other kind of tea as it is great for you and loaded with antioxidants. Teas may vary in taste and level of caffeine in it. So no matter which type of tea fits your palate,it will keep you safe at health Here are some of the most common teas available in the market
Types of teas
- White tea ,this is picked and harvested before the leaves have bloomed ,they are the least processed and caffeinated of all the teas.This tea is rich in polyphenols and anti-oxidant that helps to fight and kill cancer cells,It also helps to protect our tooth decay and prevent plague*due to the presence of natural fluoride. It enhances our immune system.It also helps to beat diabetes.
- Green tea is said to be highest in antioxidants because it is processed before enzymes in them have the chance to break down the compounds present in the tea,the antioxidants helps to fight various diseases in our body it also helps to control weight and thus helps to control diabetes in our body ,the thinner you are the lesser is the need of insulin in your body .you do not need insulin in your diet as a supplement or a medicine.
- Another kind of tea is Oolong tea , the leaves are dried for a longer period than that is done with the green tea, allowing the enzymes in them to work for a longer period. It’s approximately halfway between green tea and black tea in terms of drying period.It is rich in antioxidants and has properties like green tea.
- Black tea is the commonly used tea The leaves of the black tea are processed longer to oxidize more of it's compounds. It’s the most caffeinated teas.
- Chai which is generally a Hindi name of tea is actually black tea that’s combined with certain spices such as cardamom, cloves, pepper, and cinnamon,it has a magical power to lower blood sugar as spices used in this tea have natural insulin.
All kinds of teas are good for your health as they have zero carbs and consist no calories. So you can have several cups in a day,it's just that don’t add sugar to your tea .