How To Get Rid of Sore Throat Naturally
Once in a year or two, almost everyone is bound to suffer from sore throat. People are often unaware of the reasons, which leave them with sore throat and a state of discomfort and irritation. Has it ever happened that you have planned to dine in a restaurant and your sore throat has compelled you to cancel the plan? There are times when someone is asked to take rest because of sore throat when he is required by a group of delegates in a meeting. It becomes quite frustrating for any person. So, how to get rid of a sore throat? For all those who want to get rid of sore throat, there is a lot you must know and consider while fighting with your common and curable disease- sore throat.
What is Sore Throat?
This is one of the common questions, which come in the minds of people who are facing problems with their throat. Streptococcus Pyogenes is the bacteria, which is transmitted in the body due to various reasons, causing infection. Situations do vary from time to time but could be anyone of these namely stress or presence of any kind of immune system. Whenever these situations prevail, it becomes easy for the bacteria to carry out actions, which leave people experiencing it with infection in throat.
Existence of Streptococcus Pyogenes is not predictable as it has a tendency to survive in your throat as well as nose for months and succeed in its objective, when events like stress or other occurs.
What Causes Sore Throat?
Before thinking of the treatment of sore throat, do look for answers for what causes sore throat. Sore throat is generally caused because of several actions or health issues such as infections in nose, tonsillitis, using throat consistently for shouting etc. Here is what experts consider as sore throat causes:
• Allergic reactions are considered as one of the reasons for causing sore throat. Vulnerability of human body to air pollution and other chemicals have made people come closer to allergic reactions which are hard to get rid of completely. If you do keep on sneezing, then you need to remain cautious and should carry a handkerchief or else you are inviting sore throat.
• Change in climate and consistent use of air-conditioner leads to imbalance in the temperature of indoor and outdoor. If you have been experiencing cold and cough, keeping the air-conditioner switched-on for hours is only going to make your condition worse and leave you with a dry throat.
• Shouting and screaming for hours could take you closer to sore throat, which will make you keep quiet for days. It would be better on your part to drink water in between if your profession involves consistent shouting and screaming. Moreover, do try not to shout when you are going through cold and cough. Shouting at the time when someone is experiencing cold and cough would only worsen the condition and not going to provide any kind of relief for sore throat.
Symptoms of tonsillitis are enough to give you an alarm that problem of sore throat has taken a new path and has entered into the phase of strep throat. Strep throat is a stage that only comes when the patient finds it difficult to overcome sore throat and his mouth sores are getting worse. Whenever you find swollen sore throat, it is time to realize that you need a remedy for strep throat. Strep throat is classified according to the group of people. Strep Throat A is normally seen in adult men and women and Strep Throat B is found in young people and pregnant women. Red rashes or white rashes near throat are seen as strep throat symptoms, which are quite different from symptoms of sore throat.
What to take for sore throat?
For all those who are looking for the fastest way to get rid of sore throat, or continuously worried about how to get rid of a sore throat, it would be better on their part to try home remedies for sore throat. Here are several home remedies, which should be tried as these remedies have proved to reduce the headache concerning how to get rid of a sore throat and at the same time help a greater portion of people suffering from problems of sore throat:
• Add a teaspoon full of sea salt in a glass of water and then using it for gargle. For patient suffering from sore, gargling should be done at least twice a day especially at morning.
• Gargle with water and apple cider vinegar: Gargling of water and salt helps often but there are times when people do not observe a change in sore throat. In that case, using water with apple cider vinegar for a gargle could help you to get rid of sore throat. Never try to add apple cider vinegar in excess as it will create problems.
• Honey intake: Flu symptoms are also considered as one of the reasons to leave you with bad sore throat. Intake of honey syrup with milk can easily help you with bad throat. Take it once a day and you are going to find big changes in your sore throat problems.
• Vitamin C Liquids: When someone has a bad throat, it is good to get him a glass full of Vitamin C liquids. Vitamin C helps people who have a dry throat. Use different fruit juices as liquids, which have concentration of Vitamin C like orange, lemon etc.
If you are still facing problems with bad sore throat, then better reach a doctor’s clinic and ask him what to take for sore throat and ultimately stop worrying about how to get rid of a sore throat.
What cures a sore throat?
Consulting a doctor is the right thing to do when you are obsessed about how to get rid of a sore throat and not able to overcome sore throat problems after a day or two. Antibiotics for sore throat along with home remedies are going to be solutions suggested by him whenever you would ask the question, what cures a sore throat. Antibiotic helps in killing the pain caused by sore throat and decreasing the illness. Doctors normally suggest different antibiotics like penicillin and others for different age groups. They personally do not advice use of aspirin for patients falling below the age group of 21 years. Never avoid doctor consultation as these sore throat issues could result in a lump in throat, which is considered as one of the symptoms for throat cancer.