How To Live Life Without Alcohol In It
For many people in the world life sometimes is not what they expected it to be. We all have problems in our lives and there are those people that have a bigger problem than most with simple, fixable problems. The problem is called being addicted to alcohol. How to live life without alcohol in it is what we have to address here in this hub.
What we need to do first is the following:
- You need to look at your life as it is at the present moment.
- You have to look into the future and see what your life will be like if you continue to drink alcohol.
- Looking into the future is not a easy thing to do, but if you have an addiction to alcohol and you know you do, it shouldn't be hard to see where your life is heading.
- You need to look at your families and friends, then look deep into their eyes and think what they are seeing in you and what they worry about in the life your are leading.
- You should be able to see sadness, worry and disgust in their eyes if you look deep enough. It is something that will stand out and be very noticeable.
- You have to think of all the things you have missed out on all because you put alcohol before all else.
- What have you missed out on when your children(if you have children) played on a ball team for instance, and you chose to stay home and drink.
- Where there family functions that you didn't attend because there was no alcohol being served. I admit I am at fought on this one. No alcohol, no show.
- Is any of these things ringing a bell to you yet?
I guess I could go on and on with the things that put secondary in your and my life all because we put alcohol before anything else.
My Life of Alcohol Addiction
- Amazon.com: My Life Of Alcohol Addiction eBook: Peter Mark Bruno: Kindle Store
My Life Of Alcohol Addiction: Peter Mark Bruno: Amazon.com: Kindle Store MY STORY AND MY LIFE OF MY ADDICTION TO ALCOHOL.
- ARCC Society | Non-judgmental solutions for addiction and FASD
ARCC Society is a site to help those mothers and families dealing with alcohol misuse.
Having Fun All Being Sober
So many alcoholics think they can not have any fun whatsoever being sober and I am here to tell all those that think this way. You are totally wrong, and I was wrong when I thought the same way as you do.
Sober fun is the greatest, and the best of it all is that you remember exactly what fun you had on the great day you spent with family or friends. Just to wake up in the morning and remember everything you did the day before and not to feel like you head is ready to blow off from the booze consumed the day before is so worth living life without alcohol in it.
Back a few years ago, and in fact for many years, I thought that people who didn't drink alcohol were boring and no fun whatsoever. I thought to myself, " look at these party duds trying to have fun and being sober at the same time." How is that even possible to have fun without drinking alcohol? These are the things I used to think to myself, and in fact I looked down at these people in a sense that they didn't know what they were missing out on by not drinking alcohol and getting that high and almighty buzz. Boy was I ever wrong !
Now years later, look at me now, writing every night on different websites telling the world that drinking/abusing alcohol is ruining your life slow but sure. I never thought in a million years that I would be telling my story to alcoholics I used to look up to because they were just like me.
I am not by any means saying not to drink alcohol at all. What I am saying is that if you can not control your alcohol intake and drink alcohol responsibly, then I would say don't drink at all. You may be getting away with many things now, but believe me sooner or later what you are doing to your body now will indeed catch up with you and I am sure you will say to yourself, "Why did I abuse alcohol and my body all those years?"
You can live a great life without alcohol being a part of it. Think and act positive and give your body a second chance at a clean and sober life. You will be surprised at how your life will change for the better once you stop drinking alcohol and start to live life sober.
© 2012 Mark Bruno