- Mental Health»
How To Look At The Bright Side Of Being Sober
IS LIFE BETTER BEING SOBER ?
For anyone that loves to drink alcohol you may need to know how to look at the bright side of being sober.
So many people that are addicted to alcohol think to them self that life is not fun and you can not possibly have fun without having alcohol in you and getting that buzz and plain out drunk. You may often think, as I did years ago that anyone that doesn't drink alcohol is a boring person and doesn't know what alcohol can do to you to make your life a fun time.
You may ask people, "how can you have any fun in life being sober?" So many people just don't get it, and I was one of those people years ago that just didn't get it that you need not have to drink alcohol in order to have the best time of your life in whatever you are doing.
Life is all about what you make it and if you wish to live your life drunk and all messed up in your mind everyday you are going to miss out on so much that life has to offer you. You will have much more fun in life being sober and the best part of it is, "you will remember every single thing you did to have that fun."
LIVING A SOBER LIFE
WHAT IS THE BRIGHT SIDE OF BEING SOBER
Here are just a few things to think about when you are wondering what is the bright side of being sober.
- First off and most important is that you are saving your own life by not drinking and abusing your body with alcohol.
- Next is that when you are out somewhere and you are one of those that are not drinking is that you can get into your car after the night has ended with a good feeling that you can get home safe and sound because you made the decision not to drink, while others on the other hand that did drink alcohol have a little different problem and that problem would be, getting stopped by the police and getting a DUI or getting into a horrible accident all because you were drinking and driving.
- What a great feeling it is to be able to enjoy yourself at a party or any function and not have to depend on alcohol for you to have fun.
- There are so many things in an alcoholic's life that they wish to do, "and I was one of them" that just don't happen all because alcohol seems to take priority in his/her life and what you wish to accomplish in your life is held back all because you are putting alcohol first and putting everything else in your life in second place.
- Can you even imagine the money you would save by not drinking alcohol? I sure saved a ton of money and used that money to achieved those dreams and goals I couldn't achieve while I was drinking alcohol.
- There is always a bright side to each story in life and it is up to each and everyone of us to make your life as bright as it could possibly be and to live that life clean and sober.
- My life and the world around me have changed so much since I have been living with alcohol in my life and you too can have the same if you really want a great life not only for you, but all those around you.
- JUST TRY SOBRIETY AND YOU MIGHT JUST LOVE THE WAY IT FEELS AND YOU WILL SEE JUST HOW YOUR LIFE WILL GET BETTER EACH AND EVERYDAY LIVING IT SOBER!