How to Create a Hater Free Zone
My Hater Free Zone
Why Hater Free?
Bullying is not just a problem confined to childhood. It can occur at any stage of life and within various aspects of your life~ in the workplace, within a family or in your social circles. Haters are bullies who wish you harm, love to make fun of you, talk trash about you behind your back and sabotage the projects that you care about the most. They hate because they are envious and can’t measure up to you.
To protect yourself from haters, you have to create what is called a Hater Free Zone for your life. A Hater Free Zone is a space in which you can be you without criticism, sabotage and constraints and where you feel only love and support. Such an environment fuels your soul and fortifies your spirit against bullies and haters of all kinds.
Hater Free Zones embody both a physical and spiritual place that you may retreat to in order to recharge, express yourself, explore your creativity and embrace your emotions.
Steps to Creating Your Hater Free Zone
- Display what you love. Surround yourself with the things that you like ~ whatever they may be ~ colors that you like, flowers, decorations, pictures, people, toys, books, art ~ the list could go on and on. . . Decorate your walls, personalize your computer screen and display what you love in ways that allow you to be constantly surrounded and embraced by these images.
- Make a physical list of everything that is great about you. Force yourself to think about and name out at least a few things that you like about yourself. Keep this list close to you so that you can refer to it from time to time when you are feeling down or when someone or something rattles your confidence.
- Eliminate or forbid haters/bullies from evading your Hater Free Zone. You might not be able to get rid of all the haters in your life, especially if you have some within your family or at your workplace. However, you can block them from your Hater Free Zone ~ so do it! Spiritually, you have to keep your emotional distance from haters and just keep all interactions and contact as superficial as possible. Don’t bond or get emotionally drawn into manipulation or worry about winning the approval of haters. Protect your personal space.
- As part of your Hater Free Zone, create space and take time to focus on what makes you feel the best. If you have a hobby, skill, talent or anything that you like to do that makes you feel like you have accomplishments, make sure you spend some time each day or at least each week working on this task. Focusing on your accomplishments will build your self-esteem and build up your confidence so that you have even more power to be you.
Benefits of a Hater Free Zone
The benefits of having a Hater Free Zone are numerous. Here are just a few:
- Freedom to be you
- Space away from hate
- Time to create and cultivate what you are good at
- Supportive space to build your confidence
- A path towards more happiness
- A constructive way to get away from negativity
So, go out there and get one today!