How to Cure Gastric Ulcer Naturally
What is Gastric Ulcer?
Both duodenal and gastric ulcers are types of peptic ulcer, which simple means an open sore ulcer. What determines the type of ulcer is where the ulcer occurs, for instance, if it occurs in the stomach, it is called gastric ulcer, which happens to be our focus....but if it occurs in the upper area of the small intestine known as duodenum, the ulcer is called duodenal ulcer.
Their symptoms vary though they maybe mistaken by a patient, which makes it compulsory for you to go for a medical test in a certified hospital or laboratory to actually know the type of ulcer you are suffering from before commencing any treatment or remedy, that's if you want an effective result anyway.
Unripe Plantain Fruit
Use This Unripe Plantain Fruit
Natural Remedy for Stomach Ulcer
Gastric ulcer also known as stomach ulcer is really a very painful illness that has the potential of making ones life so miserable.
Are you suffering from gastric ulcer? Please go for a medical test in an approved hospital laboratory to confirm that what you are suffering from is truly gastric ulcer, once you have confirmed that, try this natural remedy below:
Get two pieces of mature unripe plantain fruit, peel off the bark and cut the inner part into slices and sundry for 7 - 10 days.
Blend or grind the sun-dried unripe plantain slices into powder and then mix with 1 litre of pure natural honey.
Take 3 teaspoons morning and night; 1 hour before meals and observe the improvement.
You can repeat till symptom vanishes completely.
Use This Natural Honey
Precautionary Measures You Must Take
While taking this natural ulcer remedy, please combine it with the instructions below:
1. Take cabbage juice - search online for 'how to prepare cabbage juice at home' and follow the instructions to prepare one for yourself.
2. Yogurt is good for you if you have gastric or stomach ulcer. Take one cup of natural yogurt twice a day; morning and night...replace your other daily drink consumption with yogurt.
3. Avoid crispy and spicy foods as these trigger ulcer symptoms because crispy foods are difficult to digest hence, they intensify your ulcer symptoms
4. Smoking is not for you, avoid smoking if you are suffering from gastric ulcer.
5. Also try and avoid alcohol or take it occasionally if you must.
6. Don't eat late to avoid indigestion which may trigger the symptoms
7. Antibiotics will worsen your gastric ulcer condition
8. Don't skip meals for too long
9. Some contact ulcer through drinks and drugs, so be mindful of what you consume, if in doubt, consult your dietitian
10. Stress increases ulcer symptoms, so try and be stress-free most times and always maintain a calm emotion.
I have written a book and many helpful articles on this topic in the past, check well here, you will find the links to get the book and to read the articles, please find time and read through them, including peoples' helpful comments.
I wish you quick healing and recovery, cheers.
Other Helpful Articles from Me
- Using Unripe Plantain to Cure Stomach Ulcer
Health is wealth and wealth is wealth. it is the most priceless gift any one can get in life. If I am not healthy, I don’t think I would be here on Hubpages today writing the things that makes me happy, even though I don’t earn from it, yet I...
- How I Got Cured Of Gastric Ulcer
The look of a gastric ulcer I hate to remember the ordeal, but I can’t stop remembering my ordeal of being a Gastric Ulcer patient. If you have never been a victim of one health complication or the other, believe me you are blessed, though all of...