How to Make Your Life Better
Change you life for better
Did you know it takes 30 days to make a habit for many people. If you can make just a few positive changes to your life you can find yourself living a lot healthier and happier.
These are not huge changes either. Just enough to give you a more fulfilled and happer person. Just give these little changes for one week and see how you feel Better yet keep a daily journal so you can chart your progress. You will be amazed at the results!
Become a more self directed person and learn to live a productive life.Reach out to your loved ones and take better care of yourself.
Get outside everyday
Things to Change
Here are some easy tips
- Get eight hours of sleep each night
- Spend quality time with your family
- listen to the nightly news at least 3 times a week.
- Don't skip breakfast
- Eat more small meals more often
- Go outside everyday
- Call a friend or family member every day.
- Write a note to someone that needs lifting up.
- Keep your teeth flossed and brush daily
- Try to Learn something new every week even a craft.
- Try to get some exercise every day even if it seems small to you a walk around the block can boost your energy level.
- Drink more water
- Walk instead of riding whenever possible.
- Hug you loved ones every day.
- Pray daily
- Eat dinner with your family at night.
- Write down 10 things you are thankful for every day
- Listen to music
- Read a book
if you could even do 5 or 6 of these actions, You would see a major change in your life. Put theses ahead of fatigue. You will begin to connect with those around you and open up an new world!
© 2014 Nancy McClintock