5 Wonderful Natural Remedies to Whiten Your Armpit
Do you want to whiten and smoothen your underarms?
These are the 5 natural remedies that could really help you alot to get rid the darkness of your armpits.
1. OLIVE OIL & BROWN SUGAR
Olive oil is very deeply hydrating and nourishing for the armpits.. Contains Large Amounts of Antioxidants. Apart from its beneficial fatty acids, it contains modest amounts of vitamins E and K. These antioxidants are biologically active.
Meanwhile the brown sugar can eliminate harmful free radicals. The phenolic and volatile compounds give it its antioxidant properties. Cane brown sugar is rich in Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA). This compound can penetrate your skin and can break down the compound that binds the skin cells. This promotes cell regeneration and rejuvenation.
1. Put the brown sugar to the olive oil and mix gently.
2. Dampen the underarm skin and apply the mixture.
3. Gently scrub for 1- 2 minutes & leave it for 5 minutes.
4. Wash with lukewarm water. If you want to fully see the result,do it twice a week.
2. TURMERIC & MILK
Turmeric contains a chemical known as curcumin, which is an antioxidant and helps lighten the skin tone in the underarm area. Turmeric is considered as one of the most effective natural remedies for skin lightening.
Meanwhile Milk whitens your skin by exfoliating the outer surface of your skin. The lactic acid present in the milk peels the surface layer of the skin and thus removes the dead skin.
1. Combine and mix the two ingredients.
2. Apply the paste on the underarms.
3. Let it dry for 10-12 minutes and then rinse.
4. Repeat this twice a week to see a desired results.
3. APPLE CIDER & BAKING SODA
Apple Cider Vinegar contains mild acids that remove dead skin cells and lightens the underarm area. It also acts as a disinfectant, killing body-odor causing bacteria. Meanwhile Baking soda also get rid of dead skin cells to smoothen armpits.
1. Put the baking soda in a mixing bowl,and then add the apple cider vinegara and let the mix bubble.
2. Once the bubble have subsided,apply the mixture on the underarm and let it dry. Wash with cleam water together with gentle soap.
3. You can do this twice or thrice a week.
4. ALOE VERA
Aloe Vera gel consists of aloesin, a compound that inhibits the growth of the enzyme that is responsible for skin pigmentation. Aloe vera is also antibacterial and is hence excellent for soothing and removing any skin of inflammation.
1. Take the fresh aloe leaf and slit it from the center.
2. Scoop out the aloe gel and place it in a bowl.
3. Take liberal amounts of this gel and rub on your underarms and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Wash with tepid water and pat dry.
5. LEMON EXTRACT
Lemon has antibacterial as well as antiseptic properties, hence it acts like a natural bleaching agent. Apart from lightening the skin, it also helps in exfoliating the cells that become dead over a period of time.
1. Cut thick slices of lemon and rub the slices on your underarms.
2. After 10 minutes, rinse your armpits with cool water, dry them, and apply moisturizer.
Now you know the 5 natural remedies to whiten your armpit. What are you waiting for?
Try it now! make sure you do it with patience & consistent if you want to see the best results.
© 2020 Kenneth Bryan Franco