How to get rid of bad breath naturally by home made remedies
Bad breath is something each one of us hates and always keep trying to keep our breath smell good. It is not quite possible even for me to say that my breath smells good. For that, one has to honestly depend on the loved ones. For centuries, there are many natural products have been in use to keep the smell of the breadth fresh. Dentist all over the world have majority of the cases relevant to bad breath.
Medically bad breath is called halitosis and can be seen in majority of the individuals. To conquer the persistent bad breath, we can see people with chewing gum or some other mouth freshener every time they go out. Well, this is also a way to cope with the bad breath. There are other natural ways to keep our breadth fresh always, with some natural products that are easy to use. Before that, I would like to mention some of the prominent reasons of bad breath.
Why do we suffer from bad breath?
- The most prominent reason of bad breath is due to something struck between our teeth. Some food particle struck between the teeth starts decaying and then gives out foul smell.
- It can also be due to some untreated cavity or some gum disease (periodontal).
- Plaque, formation of the invisible bacteria in the dirty mouth is also one of the reasons of bad breath.
- Frequent chewing of tobacco and other strong smell products like garlic and onion can also makes your breadth smell bad.
- Some disease like diabetes and problem in gastrointestinal or respiratory tract can also cause bad breath.
12 best homemade remedies to get rid of bad breath
- Water can be the best remedy to keep your breath smell good. Whenever, you eat or drink some beverages just gargle with fresh water for 15-20 seconds. It is the best way to keep your mouth fresh.
- Baking soda can also be used to smell good. Just take some baking soda and brush with your regular tooth brush for 5 minutes to keep your mouth fresh. It cleans the mouth of all the bad bacteria.
- Cheese is good to fight plaque, the invisible layer of bad bacteria which are responsible for bad breath. You can have some cheese between your meals to fight plaque formation.
- Parsley which can be seen to decorate the food stuffs is a great remedy to keep your mouth fresh. You can have parsley as and when required to smell good. It contains chlorophyll, which is a natural deodorizer. Thus, gives out fresh breath.
- Regular flossing is one of the best way to keep the mouth fresh.
- Eat banana and apples to fight the ketones formation is case of dieting. When we diet, fats are broken down and in this process ketones formation takes place, which is usually bad in smell. Banana and apples helps in overpowering the smell of ketones.
- Take a teaspoonful of apple cider vinegar before your meals for smooth digestion process. Delayed digestion causes formation of gas and in this process the foul gas comes out with the breath making it bad.
- Salt water gargle is very effective in fighting off the bad breath. I would recommend crystal salt for better results.
- Cinnamon is also good at clearing off the bad bacteria present in the saliva. The presence of cinnamic aldehyde in cinnamon powder helps in covering up the bad breath. Just boil a teaspoonful of cinnamon powder, add some bay leaves into it while boiling. After that, you can use it as a mouth rinser to smell good.
- Lemon juice is also a great remedy to fight the bacteria present in the mouth. Add a pinch of salt in the juice for better results. It kills the bacteria present in the tongue and saliva for a fresh mouth.
- Fresh mint leaves can add a nice smell to your breath. Only a couple of mint leaves is enough to give out fresh breath.
- Tree tea oil is also effective in treating bad breath. Only 2-3 drops of tea tree oil mixed in warm water can do wonders. Gargle with this for a couple of times in a day to get fresh breath.
- How to treat acne with 12 best home remedies
As we enter in our teenage, the most problematic skin condition faced by us is acne. It is an embarrassment for most of us. This article will guide to some best home remedies to treat acne at home
How many times you brush everyday?
All these homemade remedies are very effective in fighting the bad bacteria and thus giving out fresh breath. Apart from this, I have some simple but very effective tips to stay away from bad breath. These tipes are simple to follow, all you need to remember it in your daily life.
- Always gargle your mouth with fresh water whenever you eat something or drink any beverage.
- Stay away from sugary products, as sugar feeds the bacteria present in the mouth. These bacterias also causes tooth decay also leads to tooth cavity.
- Brush twice a day, in the morning and at night before going to bed.
- Clean your tongue properly every time you brush. As most of the bacteria rest on the tongue.
- Avoid chewing tobacco and smoking as this results in bad breath and other harmful effects on the health.
- Drink water a lot to keep the saliva and your mouth fresh.
- Also stay away from aerated drinks. Drink whatever natural and fresh you get.