How to look years younger
How to look younger naturally
How to look years younger!
There are natural methods to look younger, without the need for surgery or constant applying of makeup! These tips that I follow, are great for both men and women. A lot of these methods may seem obvious, but the fact that many people just dont implement them and stick to them for a few weeks is why they dont succeed in looking younger.
These are the people that quit and go to department stores to find expensive lotions and other methods to "do the work for them". This method not only doesn't work for everyone, its also very expensive.
Picture this, your about to go to your high school reunion and you have an amazing gym toned body that you want to show off, but your skin and face looks old! Dont you want to walk in there with the full package? These free tips will help you have the perfect body that your old friends would die for!
Follow my tips for at least 3-5 weeks, and I guarantee you will see benefits! These tips are not ranked in hierarchy, so you should implement as many as you can into your lifestyle.
- Get a good night's sleep! Nothing is worse (and can age you faster) than a poor night's sleep. Your eyes are puffy, your skin sallow and dull and your face sags.
- Remove dead skin cells and lessen the appearance of sun damage by using an over-the-counter microdermabrasion kit. Ladies, you may also wish to use this on your cleavage area if you've overindulged in the sun. For skin maintenance, or less dramatic results, try a facial scrub with alpha-hydroxy regularly to keep your skin looking fresh.
- Style your hair in a way that draws attention away from an aged neck. Keep it at or above the jawline, swept up or try soft waves and wispy bangs around the face to cover forehead lines and emphasize eyes.
- Manage stress and keep a positive outlook. Stress can wear you down both mentally and physically, so keeping it under control can keep it from showing on your body. Take a few deep breaths daily to help you slow down.
- Include foods containing omega-3 fatty acids. Good fats help keep skin plump and looking young. If you have a hard time finding food with omega-3 fatty acids, you can go to your local vitamin store and pick up some omega-3 fatty acid pills that are safe and healthy to digest. I personally use this omega-3 flour product that I just mix into foods im making. You can find this product from walmart or any grocery store.
- Exercise to keep a youthful glow. Aim for cardiovascular workouts about five times a week for at least twenty or thirty minutes and strength training three to four times a week.
- Eat a wide variety of colorful fruits and vegetables. The nutrients contained in fruits and vegetables help give them their color. So by eating a variety you can be assured to get the right vitamins.
- Reduce smoking cigarettes as it speeds up the aging process. Chronic smokers develop a leathery texture and unhealthy skin color.
- Wear sunscreen to prevent premature aging caused by harmful sunrays. Apply sunscreen all round the year. Wear a wide-brimmed hat to protect your face and eyes. Squinting in bright light causes wrinkles and crows feet on the forehead and around the eyes.
I really hope these free tips on how to look years younger have helped you! Please take the free advice and implement it for at least 3-5 weeks. I would love comments below on your progress and success stories, as a motivation for others to get started on looking younger!