How to prevent bladder infection in women
Vitamin C is good for preventing bladder infection or urinary tract infection. Drink juice of some citrus fruits like lemon and orange etc.
Nowadays, there is vast scope of preventive medicine and education. Each educated woman wants to know how she can prevent herself from bladder infection. Most of women catch bladder infections easily due to anatomy of woman. Urethra of woman is small then man’s urethra. Small size of urethra is main reason of infection in woman. That is the reason behind why women suffer from bladder infection more than men get. As, bladder infection is common in women and is not a serious problem. It may be managed under medical supervision.
The bladder infection is mainly due to bacteria E. Coli and Staphylococcus. Other term for bladder infection is cystitis. In woman, these bacteria can move from vaginal opening to urethra and pass on to bladder, which causes infection. If you are not taking enough amount of water, it will not be washed away. It may cause painful urination and burning sensation in urine. It may also cause pain in lower abdomen.
· Nine million women visit doctor office for bladder infection or urinary tract infection.
· 80 percent of them have recurrences of infection.
· 20 percent of women are suffering from bladder infection or urinary tract infection from many years.
Tips to prevent bladder infection:
1. Drink a plenty of water: Drinking water in good amount can prevent bladder infection or urinary tract infection. It washes urethra by frequent urination and cleans the urinary tract. Drink clean and filtered water. You should drink at least 8 glass of water daily so that water can do its work in your urinary system. Water flushes out the bacteria present in urinary tract if you are suffering from bladder infection or urinary tract infection.
2. Safe love making techniques: Use safe love making techniques, which helps you to stay away from infection. Wash your genitals before and after lovemaking. It will flush out bacteria, if you are infected with new infection.
3. Good birth control method: Adopt Good birth control techniques rather than unsafe methods. So for this, discuss with your health care practitioner. Unsafe method may give you lifelong bladder infection or urinary tract infection.
4. Hygienic care: Adopt some new habits in your life; wash your genitals after each micturition. Maintain your urinary tract free from bladder infection by keeping in mind this thing. Avoid any kind of lotion or spray near or at your genitals. They may give you severe infection.
5. Don’t Hold urine: Don’t hold urine if you have urge to urinate. It may be reason behind your bladder infection. It not cause infection to bladder but also may leads to urinary tract and kidney infection.
6. Vitamin C: Vitamin C is good for preventing bladder infection or urinary tract infection. Drink juice of some citrus fruits like lemon and orange etc.