How tone sexy shoulders
Toned shoulders make that spaghetti strap dress and halter top look a lot better on you; it pretty much make any top look better on you. Toning your shoulders will improve posture and make your waist appear smaller. Here are some ways to tone your shoulder whether you have a gym membership or not.
Which do your prefer
Would you rather workout at home or the gym?
You don’t necessarily need a gym membership; you can tone your shoulders in the comfort of your own home.
Arms circles can help tone the muscles in your arms and shoulders. It’s also a great way to warm up your shoulders before a workout; this move is very simple:
- · Stand straight up with your arms extended out
- · Rotate your arms forward with moving you wrist of elbows for a desired amount of time or you can rotate for desired count
You can intensify this workout by add weights, but pick something light.
Lateral raise with stationary lunge
- · Begin in the lunge position with you right foot forward, left behind you, and slightly bent.
- · Bend your legs so the back knee almost touches the floor
- · In the lunge position lift your arms straight out to the sides forming a “T” pause for 3 to 5 seconds then lower your arms and come up complete a set reps between 12 to 15 then switch legs.
Front dumbbell raises
This move works the front of the shoulders
- · With a set of dumbbells come to the shoulder width stance and position the weights horizontally on the front of your upper thigh (support your back by sucking in your stomach)
- · You can either alternate raising your arms until its parallel to the floor or you can do raise them both at the same time. To work the sides of your shoulder raise the weight out to the side.
At the gym
At the gym
Now it's time to put that membership to use:
Shoulder press allows you to target the top, side and front of the shoulder. The shoulder press seems like an easy move and it is, but your form can affect your efforts.
- Be sure that when you grab the handles your elbow shoulder be at the level of your shoulders or above.
- Your thighs are parallel to the floor
- Keep your back straight and be sure to engage your abs.
Low Pulley row to neck or face pull
- Sit on the low pulley row machine with a rope attachment
- Grab the ends of the rope using a palm down grip and sit with your back straight and your knees slightly bent
- While keeping your torso stationary, lift your elbows and start bending them as your pull the rope towards your neck while exhaling (your upper arm should remain parallel to the floor.
- Hold at the contraction period for a few seconds then slowly return to the starting position while inhaling then repeat.
Up right row
- Stand with legs at a comfortable distance apart (about shoulder width)
- Grasp a barbell or a set of dumbbells, hanging in front of you at arm’s length, palms facing the body
- Keep your back straight and lift the weight or barbell straight up then down again in a controlled manner.
You can also try active such as swimming; it’s a great way to tone everything from your shoulders to your gluts. All the major strokes rely on the shoulder, arms, legs, and chest muscles.
A massage stimulates inherent reflexes found within muscle. See it as a reward for all the hard work our shoulders have done for us.
Toning your body anywhere is going to take time, hard efforts, and healthy diet.
To get toned shoulders you’ll need a proper diet; you’ll need to consume lean meat such as white meat chicken and turkey as well as fish. Don’t forget to eat your vegetables and nuts. Quinoa also is a great source of protein.