Intestinal worms or stomach worms in adults, symptoms and home remedies
Other Home Remedies
Stomach worms in adults
Even though it is children who are more vulnerable to stomach worms or intestinal worms, adults do also get affected by worms. Having undercooked meat or drinking polluted water can cause intestinal worm infection in adults. Consuming uncooked vegetables and fruits without washing properly can also cause stomach worm problem in adults. However symptoms of intestinal worms differ in adults.
Symptoms of intestinal worms in adults
Adults with stomach worms may experience weight loss, bad breath, stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea, sleeplessness, vomiting, heavy appetite, nightmares, headache and dark circles under eyes. We adults, often do not understand that stomach worms are causing these problems. It is better to have some home remedies if you doubt that you have stomach worm infection.
Infant Cold Home Remedy
Best home remedies for infant constipation
Home remedies for stomach worms in adults
- Garlic is the most effective remedy for intestinal worms in adults. Garlic should be eaten raw for better results. Eat garlic with rice, bread or any other food. Eating few cloves of garlic early morning for few days would help you get rid of stomach worms. Garlic would make the environment difficult for worms, and would slowly eliminate them.
- Asafetida is another remedy for stomach worms. Have asafetida in empty stomach. Mix it with warm water and have. If you are using asafetida powder, have a half teaspoonful in warm water. This is very effective. Use asafetida in vegetable dishes and pickles.
- Eating carrots for breakfast helps eliminate worm infection. Eat grated carrot alone for breakfast for few days. Do not have tea or other food items other than carrot for break fast. Continue this for few days. Stomach worms will be washed out of your body
- Pineapple juice taken early morning in empty stomach would save you from stomach worms. Have pineapple juice for 10 days. Intestinal worms would be eliminated
- Eat pumpkin with seeds for breakfast. It can be eaten raw or cooked. It is more effective if eaten raw. Have this for breakfast (do not eat other foods) for 3 to 4 days. Stomach worms will be expelled from the body.
- Drinking boiled water with rock salt would also help you get rid of intestinal worms. Put half a teaspoon of rock salt into boiled water and have it early morning for seven days. Have breakfast only after 2 hours of drinking this water. This would destroy intestinal worms in your body.