Keto Cheesy Cauliflower Rice & Shrimp (Risotto)
Cheesy Cauliflower Rice & Shrimp(RISOTTO)
1-12oz bag of small raw shrimp(no tail)
1-10oz bag of microwaveable riced cauliflower
2 tbsp Avocado oil (or other preferred oil)
4 garlic cloves
1tbsp cooking wine
2tbsp cream cheese
2tbsp heavy cream
2tbsp sour cream
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
To taste- Salt, Pepper, garlic and onion powder
Optional- hot sauce,
- Defrost shrimp
-Add avocado oil to large saucepan over medium heat.
-Peel, smash and cut garlic really small, add to sauce pan once oil is hot.
- Once shrimp has defrosted add to the sauce pan, stir often.
- Cook cauliflower rice as instructed on package (mine was microwaveable)
-Add spices into the sauce pan, it will be a little watery due to shrimp. That's ok
- Once shrimp has turned pink and opaque (fully cooked) add the cream cheese, stir to melt and incorporate
-Add cauliflower rice, keep stirring
-Add cooking wine (goes great with seafood), let cook for a couple of minutes.
- By this point it will be a little dry, add heavy cream and sour cream.
- Finally add mozzarella cheese and stir, once melted remove from heat and let sit for 1 minute
- Sprinkle with some Parmesan/Romano cheese and hot sauce(optional)
- Serve and enjoy
© 2018 Yaumara