- Diet & Weight Loss
Keto Friendly "Corn" Bread Beanless Chili Hotdish
How was it?
Satisfying and Great Tasting
You won't be going hungry with this hotdish. Featuring a keto friendly balance of 77% fat, 18% protein, and 5% carbs ensuring you can stay full, reach your fat goals without tempting fat bombs, and allowing you to keep your protein intake reasonable throughout the rest of the day. It is perfectly paired with a side salad, keto friendly dressing, and a nice refreshing glass of iced water.
Kick the Corn Bread Craving
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Meal/Flour
- 3 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3 Teaspoons Stevia, Cup for Cup
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 2 Eggs, Room Temperature
- 2 Tablespoons Flax Sprinkles
- 6 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Stick Butter, Melted
- 1 Pound Ground Beef, Drained
- 10 Ounces Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Salsa
- 1 Cup Full Fat Sour Cream
- 16 Ounces Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, stevia, and cumin.
- Add the eggs, flax sprinkles, water, and butter, beat on low speed until well mixed.
- Bake in a greased 9 X 13" dish on 350 for 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and drain the fat.
- Add the enchilada sauce, salsa, and sour cream until heated through.
- Pour the mixture onto the "corn" bread and top with the cheddar cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted.
|Serving size: 1/12|
|Calories from Fat||360|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 40 g||62%|
|Carbohydrates 6 g||2%|
|Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Protein 20 g||40%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
The "corn" bread crust was inspired by "Caveman Keto's" Almond Buns
- Holy Grail: Almond Bun Pizza - by Caveman Keto
Holy Grail: Almond Bun Pizza - Pizza is tasty, delicious and unfortunately horrible for a keto / low carb diet. Luckily you can make it with almond meal!